oneBoro Forum

Boro Vs Watford (Away) 0-0

That was absolutely dreadful once again. Never been more bored watching us, worrying thing is karanka and the players are happy with it, he is an embarrassment, how long do we have to accept this *** before he is sacked

Rubbish.

It may be boring but I far prefer it to struggling at the bottom of the championship with Mowbray or Strachan. People have such short memories.

Well said, we have some idiots following our club these days  :huh:

One thing that irritates me on this forum...

The people who are positive (I accept that I used the term 'rose tinted' the other day, but that's hardly derogatory), you seem to think it's OK to call folk who are negative or unhappy 'idiots', 'stupid', 'pathetic', 'bed wetters', 'cry babies'.... the list goes on.

Can't you make your positive points without the superiority, or without being condescending?

Just a thought.... I realise it'll make no difference.

Cheers.

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

That was absolutely dreadful once again. Never been more bored watching us, worrying thing is karanka and the players are happy with it, he is an embarrassment, how long do we have to accept this *** before he is sacked

Rubbish.

It may be boring but I far prefer it to struggling at the bottom of the championship with Mowbray or Strachan. People have such short memories.

The people who are positive (I accept that I used the term 'rose tinted' the other day, but that's hardly derogatory), you seem to think it's OK to call folk who are negative or unhappy 'idiots', 'stupid', 'pathetic', 'bed wetters', 'cry babies'.... the list goes on.

Can't you make your positive points without the superiority, or without being condescending?

Cheers.

I could well be wrong but I'm pretty sure this post was made after two separate posters called our manager an idiot and an embarrassment. People can't have it both ways.

Rubbish.

Cheers.

Because they're being moronic idiots.

Rubbish.

Cheers.

Because they're being moronic idiots.

Who are? People who are being negative, or people who are being positive.

Folk are just expressing their views.

If folk are getting fed up with Boro's style of football, EVEN IF they are fed up with the manager (I'm not saying I am), but even if they are... it doesn't mean they are morons or idiots.

ok , im not one to rant on here but some of the comments im reading and have been regularly are really  begiining to  question my beliefs in what the average football supporter has evolved into.

the one that tips me over the edge to type this is ,....im not bothered about performances its staying in this league that counts...or words that insinuate that,

Does the kudos of being in the elite league REALLY mean SO much to you that you are prepared to witness week in week out ,Negative try not to lose mentality  reluctance to attack or entertain and  safety first dulness  to realise those aims . 

to make my personal position quite clear on how i stand on where and what we are.....IM Delighted that we finally got back up  and  over the moon for Steve Gibson  after the massive commitment hes shown since he took over , However i realise that we are  a top 8 championship side or a bottom 8 premier side and thats our level  ,  we can either have a  season winning a great majority of games in the championship or  a season not winning a great majority of games in the premier league  thats the simple facts of my  indication of our level . 

ive said before ii prefer the former (on a completely personal and seflish level , as im not any richer but far more happy) .

i just dont think a lot of posters on forums who prefer the latter  can come to terms with  how AK sees (rightly or wrongly,but its his call and he will live or die with it ) is the best  chance of  achieving 17th position or a bit higher  

hopefully we will survive this season ,stay up and maybe we can then look to generate a more pleasing on the eye style  in our second season

On a bit of a side note, I bloody love Fabio. When Deeney came over acting the big bully and pushed him away I bet he wasn't expecting the reaction he got from little Fab :D

On a bit of a side note, I bloody love Fabio. When Deeney came over acting the big bully and pushed him away I bet he wasn't expecting the reaction he got from little Fab :D

I love him. I wish he ***ing smacked him one in the face.

I love him. I wish he *** smacked him one in the face.

Deeney do his training in the local pizza hut these days?

I daresay AK will be pleased with a point from a boring, drab performance and display from both teams.

Glad I did not have far to travel home.

Great tribute to Graham Taylor and I know that the Boro fans were warmly received by the Watford fans due to our involvement

I thought it was pretty out of order from Deeney in the first place. Fabio didn't react all that badly to the Britos tackle, he didn't push Britos or anything, I think he was just making a point about a tackle that in his opinion could've done him some damage, and then Deeney comes over and pushes Fabio out of nowhere.

We are still building in my opinion. We built a team to get out of the championship, we are now building a team to compete in the premier league. But we will not achieve that in one season so it's done in stages.

Season 1 : Be difficult to beat (survive at all costs)

Season 2 : Attack the weaker teams (progress from season 1)

Season 3 : Progress up the league (now we seem a more established therefore more attractive option)

If it means suffer this horrible display at the moment then I'll live with it this season. But only for this season

I thought it was pretty out of order from Deeney in the first place. Fabio didn't react all that badly to the Britos tackle, he didn't push Britos or anything, I think he was just making a point about a tackle that in his opinion could've done him some damage, and then Deeney comes over and pushes Fabio out of nowhere.

Yep, Fabio got up and was making his feelings known but there was no physicality or over aggression in my opinion. Deeney came over acting the bully and got the reaction he deserved from Fab.

Rubbish.

Cheers.

I could well be wrong but I'm pretty sure this post was made after two separate posters called our manager an idiot and an embarrassment. People can't have it both ways.

There is surely a difference between calling a third party an idiot, (especially one who is paid monstrous amounts of money to take criticism), and using the same phraseology to fellow posters just because their opinion differs from yours.

I love him. I wish he *** smacked him one in the face.

By the looks of his face, a few people have done that already...