oneBoro Forum

Boro Vs Watford (Away) 0-0

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Changing Times

Well I guess it could be Negredo and Stuani up top, I mean he is essentially a striker when all is said and done. It would make all the times we refused point blank to make significant changes when we were behind a bit odd though if all of a sudden Stuani can play up front with Negredo. If Fabio ends up on the wing ahead of, well ahead of any of our attacking players, then they all may as well pack their bags and go now.

Guest Changing Times

Can you imagine if we lose today and then over the next couple of days it turns out the Ramirez (and Valdes & Negredo) stuff is true? HOOOLLLEEEEE SHEEEEEET! This place will have to go on suicide watch or something or it goes the other way and things get out of hand. Could end up like a warzone.

• Latest Posts

• Mark Warburton said that Hall had turned down £12,500 per week at QPR, with the implication being that he'd gotten more somewhere else, which was here of course.
    • What about "stand up if you've paid some of your tax but tried to avoid some of it as well?"  Otherwise I might have to crouch or something 😳
    • Hull beating bournemouth 
    • That's why I don't multi quote Brunners, it makes one overly lengthy reply, which I think it more difficult to read than separate posts.
    • I came to that conclusion because you mentioned it yourself as I've highlighted above.  Are you saying that you brought it up for no actual reason at all?   I had no idea, and still don't, what the 4-5 years thing is about.  We were PMing less than 2 years ago, and we were chatting on the forums more recently than that.  I have no idea how long you have had me on ignore but it's nothing like 4-5 years. And yet you mentioned yourself first. As to the rest, who and how?  Seriously, I would like to know.  Which of my comments last week adversely affected people's mental health?  Who were the people?  How did the comments do this?  If you're going to make a public accusation, same goes for the other mods, then at least be specific about it.  The stuff I apparently got banned for was the cracks about the Irish yeah?  When I read an anti English comment on here my mental health isn't damaged, why would it be?  I don't believe I'm any more thick skinned than anyone else either.  You must have read the same anti English stuff at times, did it affect your mental health?  Somebody Irish I guess didn't like my crack about the Irish.  Fair enough.  Did they complain previously about the cracks about the English?  I'm gonna guess that they didn't so we have double standards again.  It's not xenophobic comments that are the issue, it's really just who they are directed at.  That's the bit I have a problem with.  Me getting done for it is fair enough if everyone gets done for it but they don't, and lots of people on the forum are well aware of this. I don't know what I'm supposed to take responsibility for mate, that's the problem.  You don't like some things I've posted on here so you have me on ignore.  Ok but so what?  That's your decision, and that's your issue, not mine.  Why do I have to tiptoe around because of it?  More and more we're living in a society where if people don't like something they try and erase it from existence.  That cancel culture thing is part of it.  I've never felt uneasy about being challenged about things, and if that is where we differ then I truly am sorry whatever you may think of me, it's not an intentional thing on my part but if something doesn't bother me then I assume it won't bother other people either.  I think we tend to believe people think in the same way that we do, not in terms of the same opinions, but in the same thought processes, because these are the only thought processes we have.  So anti English cracks don't bother me = anti Irish/Danish cracks won't bother the people on here.  People making little jokes at my expense on here doesn't bother me = it won't bother people if I do the same to them.  None of it is meant to be taken seriously though.  If it's about posting style, which has been mentioned before, then I don't apologise for that.  That's just who I am, and whilst I'm a million miles from being perfect, I've long since accepted that about myself.  I'm not sure I should be apologetic if people don't want to to accept that about me as that's up to them at the end of the day.