oneBoro Forum

Boro Vs Watford (Away) 0-0

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got to be Fabio at RB today, Chambers has shown he can't play there and Fabio gives us so much more going forward

Massively disagree with this. He's looked competent whenever he's played there. Not spectacular, maybe, but hardly disgraced himself.

Jonathon TaylorVerified account ‏@JonathonTaylor1

So that's Gibson, Chambers, Espinosa & Fry who have all travelled. Four central defenders...you thinking what I'm thinking? #Boro #Borolive

Taylor having similar thoughts to some on here

Guest Changing Times

Do we usually only travel with three? I confess I have no idea but I always assumed Ayala and Espinosa were both in the travelling party at least (when fit)?

• Latest Posts

• H QPR v Nottingham Forest H Fulham v West Brom H Bristol City v Barnsley D Derby v Blackburn D Huddersfield v Millwall A Hull v Coventry H Middlesbrough v Birmingham H Preston v Luton D Sheff Utd v Blackpool H Stoke v Cardiff H Swansea v Peterborough A Reading v Bournemouth
    • H Cardiff v Middlesbrough A Birmingham v Swansea H Blackburn v Reading D Blackpool v Preston H Bournemouth v Huddersfield D Coventry v Derby H Luton v Hull D Millwall v Stoke A Peterborough v QPR H West Brom v Bristol City A Barnsley v Sheff Utd A Nottingham Forest v Fulham
    • I like the fact he tries and I think he would do well with Watmore buzzing around him or as a lone striker and 3 attack minded players behind him like                 Uche Jones    Watmore       Tav As we dont just knock balls over him or into the channels. You get a big man to make it stick, not get him to chase things.
    • Cheers @Downsouth 👍 If you want to see what our fans are saying about this fixture and the mess Cardiff City are in at the moment, head on over to https://cardiffcityforum.com and fill your boots 😆 And if some of you want to join and say hello then please do feel free to do so.
    • Against Barnsley I advocated that it would be an ideal game for Ikpeazu how quickly my mind was changed, to be honest I simply do not "get it" with him playing unless as a last resort. He just does not seem to suit Boro at the moment