• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, 0-0, let's make it happen Boro!

I can sense it now, the roar from the crowd as the final whistle goes after Boro bore another one of their rivals into submission.

Don't know why your complaining. Boro are only doing what we all did as kids.

ONE GOAL WINS !!!!!

Corrected that for you.

I think both Gestede and Espinosa will play this one, so probably 5-3-2 again.

We need people good in the air to counter Carrol. As good as Chambers and Gibson might be, they don't dominate in the air and Carrol certainly does. Gestede and Espinosa should be able to deal with him for set pieces etc.

I think you're right, certainly about Espinosa. It's a shame Ayala is still suspended, I'd have liked to have seen the combined aerial ability of them both against Carroll.

Don't know why your complaining. Boro are only doing what we all did as kids.

ONE GOAL WINS !!!!!

Corrected that for you.

Sorry I should have explained that AK shouts that as the whistle blows for kick off :D

Right team, wrong time.

Had this been a few weeks ago, I would be lapping this up - but with Carroll back and Payet out, they look like they are gonna hit their stride now.

Be interesting to see if that Palace game was a flash in the plan. (They were absolutely abysmal in the first half.)

I thought we only played 3 CBs at Watford to match them so I'd be surprised if we continued that way. I'm expecting back to 433 with usual suspects, Clayton back in to midfield at the expense of leadboots. Traore left and stuani right behind negrido/negrondo/negatory jackanory. With stuani arriving at the back post for the Traore cross that inevitably picks out the red faction drummer!

(This isn't necessarily what I want to see but I'm expecting it)