• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Ramirez and Carroll will be missed by their sides. Wouldnt suprise me to see Fischer or Bamford start but think Downing will start over Traore if they arent fit enough.3 points by any means today

The game at the London stadium was one of the most stretched I've seen this year, if anything it might be best to have Traore in as west Ham play 3 at the back. Without a winger and a fullback to double up on him like Leicester did a few weeks back he might be able to be effective in this game if he can find a teammate.

I think we will see an open flowing game of football, with Boro employing two up front and the midfield playing a high pressing game and continually getting into the box to support the strikers. Pinpoint crosses from both wings supplied by the marauding full backs will lead to us narrowly edging it by the odd goal in five. At his post match press conference Karanka admits that he has seen the light and that the days of seven man defences and 0-0 draws are over and that this is a bright new dawn for the, (rapidly diminishing), legion of supporters.

Sorry got to go now apparently it is time for my medication!!

In the reverse fixture didnt they start with Antonio up front? Carroll will be a completely different threat so wouldnt be suprised to see Chambers right back to stop him targetting Fabio in the air

We really struggled to match watford's physicality last week an that won't have gone unnoticed. I'd expect Carroll to start and make a nuisance of himself. Would like to see bernando start as he looks a better aerial presence than chambers, who I thought particularly struggled last week

In the reverse fixture didnt they start with Antonio up front? Carroll will be a completely different threat so wouldnt be suprised to see Chambers right back to stop him targetting Fabio in the air

We really struggled to match watford's physicality last week an that won't have gone unnoticed. I'd expect Carroll to start and make a nuisance of himself. Would like to see bernando start as he looks a better aerial presence than chambers, who I thought particularly struggled last week

Id expect Bernado to start CB too just think Chambers RB stops Carroll peeling onto Fabio at RB at the back post for crosses. 4 big defenders to counter Carrol and Antonio coming in off the wing.

Just to add I rate Reid as one of the best CB in the league

Hopefully we can nick a 1-0 win, but I have a strong feeling Carroll will score.

As for Bamford, I'm sure he'll be fit enough to make the bench. He must have been prepared for Burnley if they had needed him at any point.