oneBoro Forum

Out of interest, why is there so little match day posts now compared to last season?

It will partly be because everyone's tangents and distractions are all on the transfer thread at the moment, and all the tactical discussions etc are going on there.

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Likely line up today

Valdes

Fabio Chambers Gibson Friend

Clayton De Roon

Traore Downing

Fischer

Negrado

Think that's what I predicted earlier and what I'd like to see. But with Downing centrally and Fischer on the wing.

It's because we're the dullest team in the world, ManBearPig. When I start thinking about our upcoming games I just doze off :)

Chambers right back, Traore on the left if that's correct unless he plays Stuani out on the left for a change. Not the team I'd have picked but there you go.

It's kinda interesting that in a home game against a team that is only 5 points ahead of us, has struggled all season long and whose best player is refusing to play for them, that there are people that simply can't see us winning. Is it that expectations are now set so low on what to expect from us that anything that isn't us getting battered is ok and even getting battered is ok as long as it's against someone good? I don't get it.

This is absolutely a game we should and need to target for a win. West Ham are not a good team. They've won a few games recently but that was three home games against Hull, Burnley and Palace and an away game at Swansea. I'd have similar expectations on us in those games. Are people saying they can't see us winning today so that if we fail to turn up again and don't win they can avoid having to be critical or are opinions on what we should be capable of now just so low?

This was a month of games that we realistically should have been targeting for wins. We've failed with the first two games but we didn't lose either at least to take a positive out of them. I think today and the next one are absolutely games we can win. West Brom may be tougher but today should hold no fear for us. All joking aside about us being boring etc, I'd be massively disappointed if this month finishes and we haven't added to our win column irrespective of what the teams below us are doing.