oneBoro Forum

We showed real intent today and conceded 3. We showed little intent at Watford and conceded 0. Read into that what you will

We showed real intent today should of scored 3 goals to balance it out the defence was missing today. The game at watford was boring however we did not conceede but did not look like scoring i prefered today becuase we went for the win, might be an argument for doing the watford performances away but performances like today at home.

I think most supporters would agree with you but not sure karanka will

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

We all know where i stand with AK, but his comments about the fans is a total disgrace. Problem is now with only 10 days of the transfer left its near on impossible to replace him and expect someone to take over, with enough time to sign players. So we need to get behind the team, manager and club and trust them

May I please ask you then sir to practise what you preach, because your comments seem to fall well short of that.

Having read the comments I'm not to fussed if i'm honest. Think it roughly translates as "please show me some loyalty".

Without him - he is right, we would be lingering in league one.

Probably still shouldn't have said it - not that it makes anything he said wrong.

I think i am more upset with the local RAG coming out with "AITOR SLAMS FANS". Did he? or did he slightly criticise them for this one match (out for 150+ he has managed)? 

What's that? Boro fans criticise the team daily yet are criticised once themselves they go home to their message boards crying and sobbing claiming foul and uncalled for.   :s

Big babies, grow up ya fannies  :D

If Traore hadnt been moved onto the right hand side we would've got something out of that game. Destroyed his effectiveness, and therefore our threat.

I think he moved him to protect our Rh side a bit as that's where all thier danger came from first half

Having read the comments I'm not to fussed if i'm honest. Think it roughly translates as "please show me some loyalty".

Without him - he is right, we would be lingering in league one.

Probably still shouldn't have said it - not that it makes anything he said wrong.

I think i am more upset with the local RAG coming out with "AITOR SLAMS FANS". Did he? or did he slightly criticise them for this one match (out for 150+ he has managed)? 

What's that? Boro fans criticise the team daily yet are criticised once themselves they go home to their message boards crying and sobbing claiming foul and uncalled for.   :s

Big babies, grow up ya fannies  :D

Spot on.

Nowt up with the atmosphere today, Karanka is getting some mileage out of the look where you where when I came, fair do's but you've been backed to the hilt by the chairman with transfer funds milking it nearly every time he's criticized.

Whether Karanka likes it or not 4 wins out of 22 is shocking.

If Traore hadnt been moved onto the right hand side we would've got something out of that game. Destroyed his effectiveness, and therefore our threat.

I think he moved him to protect our Rh side a bit as that's where all thier danger came from first half

nar, you don't put stuani on the right to protect it, he drifts inside more time's than someone in a inflatable with a puncture in water. plus he couldn't protect a sandcastle, so thats not a valid reason.

nar, you don't put stuani on the right to protect it, he drifts inside more time's than someone in a inflatable with a puncture in water. plus he couldn't protect a sandcastle, so thats not a valid reason.

I think karanka would disagree with you. He feels stuani is reliable and does what he wants him to

If anyone can get butthurt from Karankas rant, then our fans have some real cry baby issues.

Omfg I really hope we get a win soon, cause everywhere Boro fans have a chance to be keyboard warriors, it's frustrating to read. :)

I loved, that we TRIED today and we showed some heart. But it's football, some times you lose, especially as a newly promoted side.

Football isn't fair in any way... I believe the Liverpool fans cry a lot today as well. The stats from that game are crazy, but Swans score the most goals and got the points.

Still 10 days to improve the squad, spring is coming and I fear not relegation. I believe we will get better, and luckier.

Haters gonna hate

We showed real intent today and conceded 3. We showed little intent at Watford and conceded 0. Read into that what you will

We showed real intent today should of scored 3 goals to balance it out the defence was missing today. The game at watford was boring however we did not conceede but did not look like scoring i prefered today becuase we went for the win, might be an argument for doing the watford performances away but performances like today at home.

I think most supporters would agree with you but not sure karanka will

Totally agree

Thought it was a pretty decent game today and we didn't play badly at all. The 3-1 flattered them, it was a typical smash and grab. I believe if Carroll hadn't been playing, we'd have won that. Unfortunately, what he lacks in grace and decorum, he makes up for in his attacking prowess.

Traore had a great game, he was absolutely torturing their defence, both left and right sides. His end product was pretty good as well, couple of cut backs in the first half that were begging for a tap in and a few decent crosses in the second half.

I also think Espinosa had a great game. Some of those tackles he made were so important. Like when he knicked it off Lanzini on the edge of the box after a long run. Good stuff.

We were unlucky that that chance that pinged off the crossbar didn't go in and Gestedes decent shot went just wide... on another day that would have been a decent win.

I think karanka would disagree with you. He feels stuani is reliable and does what he wants him to

well i think we all disagree with Karankas summing up of, we played well at Watford and it was a good game.

But in doing so we nullified a player who was completely dominating his opposite number. Cresswell was having a mare so we just decided to give him the second half off. It was a *** decision and in my opinion it's cost us points.

• Like 1