• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd be disappointed too, CT, but with Ramirez missing, we aren't the same team. We've struggled to create much in our last couple of league games and I fear nothing will have changed.

I'd stay at home if I were you, CT, do you have Netflix?

Can't tell if you're being sarcastic Billy or whether you really have a bad feeling about this game? Unlike you if so, you're usually one of the most positive.

The lineup is slightly underwhelming but with our current situation not really unexpected. Ramirez out is obviously a big loss. Can't see much creativity in that team, although I'd love a 1-0 Boro. Wonder if Bamford will be on the bench?

To be fair, with Ramirez we haven't created much. He's only missed the last league game, he played against Leicester mate. It's just another excuse people are using. We don't create much whoever has played for us this season and lets be honest for decent chunks of last season and the season before as well.

I'd be disappointed too, CT, but with Ramirez missing, we aren't the same team. We've struggled to create much in our last couple of league games and I fear nothing will have changed.

I'd stay at home if I were you, CT, do you have Netflix?

Can't tell if you're being sarcastic Billy or whether you really have a bad feeling about this game? Unlike you if so, you're usually one of the most positive.

The lineup is slightly underwhelming but with our current situation not really unexpected. Ramirez out is obviously a big loss. Can't see much creativity in that team, although I'd love a 1-0 Boro. Wonder if Bamford will be on the bench?

I'm being serious Jimmy, we've only won 4 times all season whereas WHU have 7 wins, I hope we've returned to a 433 as last week's formation was awful.

I usually reserve judgement until I've seen the line up, so maybe I've jumped the gun.

Anyway I better get a move on. I see no reason why we can't come away with three points from this and increase that cushion to the bottom three in the process.

To be fair, with Ramirez we haven't created much. He's only missed the last league game, he played against Leicester mate. It's just another excuse people are using. We don't create much whoever has played for us this season and lets be honest for decent chunks of last season and the season before as well.

I didn't take much notice of the Leicester game, I was flying back from Brazil, so I missed all the excitement. I hope we can get something out of this one, but I'm worried that we won't.

Good post CT. Ramirez or not, our toothless attack and general unwillingness to shoot - so much so that Gestedes shot over the bar the other week was genuinely a pleasure to see, just because he was willing to have a go - leads me to doubt we have a win in us, just because I don't see us scoring.

Regardless of opposition, we create little.

Today's team from the usual guy on the fmttm,

Valdes

Friend

Gibbo

Chambers

Bernado

Clayton

De Roon

FOrshaw

Stuani

Traore

Negredo

God, I hope Traore steps up today and shows us some quality if this is the team.