oneBoro Forum

Karanka has criticised the fans after West Ham defeat

It had came out a week or 2 before the wba match didn't it?

Yes,the original story about Gaston did, but this Karanka ultimatum business could have happened right at the end of the window.

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

It had came out a week or 2 before the wba match didn't it?

Yes,the original story about Gaston did, but this Karanka ultimatum business could have happened right at the end of the window.

I think it did.

And this is why I really dislike agents. The window is closed. Nobody will care about the move anymore. But because he hasn't got the player his move, he's willing to speak about every detail, further bringing attention to a situation that in the grand scheme of things doesn't matter for another few months. It's not his place to mention what our manager was apparently going to do behind the scenes. I mean, I wouldn't have blamed Aitor for walking after that abysmal window if Ramirez had got his move. I don't blame him for making an ultimatum if he truly did. But I'd rather not have people invoke further questioning of our manager's loyalties from the media.

And this is why I really dislike agents. The window is closed. Nobody will care about the move anymore. But because he hasn't got the player his move, he's willing to speak about every detail, further bringing attention to a situation that in the grand scheme of things doesn't matter for another few months. It's not his place to mention what our manager was apparently going to do behind the scenes. I mean, I wouldn't have blamed Aitor for walking after that abysmal window if Ramirez had got his move. I don't blame him for making an ultimatum if he truly did. But I'd rather not have people invoke further questioning of our manager's loyalties from the media.

Well it's not the secret service, we should know what's going on. If true it's shocking that AK needed to threaten to resign to hold on to a player in our need to survive this season. And also very short sighted of the club to even think of getting rid of without a replacement.

Anyone heard about the rumour that Ryan Giggs maybe our next manager?

Just to add I mentioned to one of the lads (Hartlepool supporter), who said and I Quote " Funny you should say that but I actually passed him on the a19 Tuesday night and was deff him"

Putting it out there, Robbo style

He would be a typical Steve Gibson style managerial appointment but I agree with Will on this, I'm not keen on Giggs as manager.

Agree that he's pretty much completely unproven. However, having spent years at United, and given where he played, he'd be more attack minded!!