• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Chambers out with a stress fracture on foot.  Any idea of Length of absence for that kind of injury?

My friend's into bodybuilding and picked up a stress fracture in one of his vertebrae after a car crash. He was in pain for 2-3 weeks, but advised not to do any serious physical activity for 6. It's one of those nasty injuries though that can be easily aggravated with heavy impact as it's a small crack in the bone.

I wonder if Barragan is back? Obviously he was reasonably decent at centre half at the beginning of the season, so he's an extra option there if necessary. I expect he'll get minutes here at RB if he's fit.

Chambers out with a stress fracture on foot.  Any idea of Length of absence for that kind of injury?

My friend's into bodybuilding and picked up a stress fracture in one of his vertebrae after a car crash. He was in pain for 2-3 weeks, but advised not to do any serious physical activity for 6. It's one of those nasty injuries though that can be easily aggravated with heavy impact as it's a small crack in the bone.

I heard 4 weeks is pretty typical for such an injury. With the medical team at Rockliffe, hopefully it'll be no longer than that.

Edit: Though having just done a quick search, a lot of places say 6-8 weeks. Speedy recovery please, Calum!

I heard 4 weeks is pretty typical for such an injury. With the medical team at Rockliffe, hopefully it'll be no longer than that.

Edit: Though having just done a quick search, a lot of places say 6-8 weeks. Speedy recovery please, Calum!

As said it can be easily aggravated though so he'll likely be out of training - got to factor in the time regaining fitness.

I wouldn't say I'd like whole team changes (11 men) but I'd like to see a few new and fringe players given the chance to get some minutes under their belt. 

---------------Guzan-----------

Barragan--Espinosa--Gibbo--Friend

--------Forshaw--Leadbitter----

Bamford ---Fischer---Downing

-----------Gestede---------

Posted this in the other thread so just transferring it over.

Tickets bought for me and my boys, my youngest first ever match, and just come down with chicken pox....So beware West stand..., unfortunately he can't go so going to be my daughters first ever match. She doesn't want to go but she is

Tickets bought for me and my boys, my youngest first ever match, and just come down with chicken pox....So beware West stand..., unfortunately he can't go so going to be my daughters first ever match. She doesn't want to go but she is

:D hope she catches the bug!

The boro one, not the pox...

Hope we get a win for your daughter. I took my nephew to his first ever boro game last season and we lost at home to Bristol City :D Thankfully second game went well, 3-0 vs Sheff Wed this season.

If we win this we'll be one of only 10 premier league teams left, absolute maximum. And it's looking like Leicester are in trouble tonight and I'm sure one or two of the other results will have upsets. It's starting to look like a bit of an opportunity considering our cup form in the last few years.