oneBoro Forum

Boro vs Accrington Stanley (FA Cup 4th round) 1-0

Out of interest does the european spot still get passed to the losing finalist if the winners already have European football?

You want us to lose at wembley again as long its to a top 6 club?.

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Out of interest does the european spot still get passed to the losing finalist if the winners already have European football?

When did I say that? Wind your neck in.

I would really like to see Adama start this game, Accrington is a good opportunity for him to finally register a goal or an assist and build some confidence. Would like to see Fischer & Bamford/Gestede start as well, but I don't think we will.

When did I say that? Wind your neck in.

Relax it was meant to be a joke

If Bamford scores today I'm never talking to my sister again. Who schedules wedding *** when the mighty Boro are playing?!

:D   :D   :D

A strange one you are. What kind of girl would rather watch footy than go to a wedding?

Or is that being totally sexist?  :huh:  :blush:

Anyway, I think you can afford to miss this one. Even with our current problems, if Boro don't win this at a canter, I will post embarrassing photos of myself on the forum.

For god's sake Boro don't let me down!

If Bamford scores today I'm never talking to my sister again. Who schedules wedding *** when the mighty Boro are playing?!

Haha

I had a mate who's (then fiancé) tried to book a wedding on FA Cup final day. He kicked off saying it was a silly idea, she countered with "there's no way Boro will make that final" he came back with "your probably right but why risk having to make that call as you may not like the outcome"

They got married a month after the final. :D

:D   :D   :D

A strange one you are. What kind of girl would rather watch footy than go to a wedding?

Or is that being totally sexist?  :huh:  :blush:

Anyway, I think you can afford to miss this one. Even with our current problems, if Boro don't win this at a canter, I will post embarrassing photos of myself on the forum.

For god's sake Boro don't let me down!

Yeah I'm just quoting this for evidence