oneBoro Forum

Boro vs Accrington Stanley (FA Cup 4th round) 1-0

Let's have Lincoln at home next

The team that's already knocked out two decent championship teams?

Sure, put them up against a stuttering relegation candidate premier league team, I'm sure they'd enjoy a 3rd scalp (:

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Let's have Lincoln at home next

The team that's already knocked out two decent championship teams?

Sure, put them up against a stuttering relegation candidate premier league team, I'm sure they'd enjoy a 3rd scalp (:

A couple of good results doesn't change the fact that they are well below us in standard and would give us our best chance of getting to a quarter final. I'm praying for Lincoln at home.

Crap game, less said about it the better. Just glad we got through it in the end.

Traore made the difference. I don't know whether that was just the relief of Fischer coming off though, too. What does that lad actually do? Feel bad ripping into him so bad but felt like he was always in the wrong position and screaming at him to try and beat his man.

Thought Bamford looked bright enough. Was really willing him to hit the back of the net today.

What happened with Friend? Haven't seen anything on the injury? Think that sub really threw us. Taking Gibson out the middle and having to throw him into left back.

Traore was finally played the way he should be. Ball through the middles behind their full backs for traore to run into. He caused loads of problems when he came on . They resorted to wiping him/blocking him (unfairly I thought but referee gave nothing)

Traore was finally played the way he should be. Ball through the middles behind their full backs for traore to run into. He caused loads of problems when he came on . They resorted to wiping him/blocking him (unfairly I thought but referee gave nothing)

They only got near him once and had to foul him on that occasions, I think every other time he got the ball and dribbled he went past them.

Just back, it wasnt the best of games to be fair, a few shining stars for me, downing and banford..traore changed the game, could have been 2 or 3 in 2nd half but for poor finishing. After all i knock AK the booing was uncalled for he's got the players he has and i suppose no one is happy when we lose. I thought the crowd was quite first half and certainly never heard the chanting of the managers name as per the reporter on tees said to AK. The cup always throws up odd results and AS came to defend and frustrate with out really threatening. Rudi did little for me as did fisher( however its spelt) but as i said we are what we are. Im sure AK first priority is to stay in the league, and if thats finishing 17 then its job done.

Still think his negitive attitude at times is frustrating but gonna lay of him..we win as one and lose as one...utb

Team was very disjointed to day added with a few members clearly lacking match fitness/sharpness. However if the score was 3/4 to nil that would've been fair too.

The Good

We won, and didn't really get troubled at all Gestede was lively and once he finds his feet will offer us a alternative. Should've probably scored today but i was impressed with his work rate and he made some great knockdowns. Our two best players today were probably Fabio and Stewy. Good to see paddy get a hour under his belt

The Bad

I didn't like to see George going off, but he jogged off when he was subbed so hopefully won't be to bad. Finishing was abysmal today I understand about Paddy seeing as he hasn't played much football in the last 18months but some of the others need to have a word with themselves

The Ugly

Victor Fischer (now I know he's been in and out of the team). But he was horrible today. In terms of his own ability and intelligence Also Stuani made the worst pass of the game. In a very good position and in under no pressure he passed it to a defender in which in turn set them off on a break

I'll take the win but certainly wasn't pretty