oneBoro Forum

Boro vs West Bromwich Albion 1-1

Should just start Rhodes and gestede up top see if there still on same page like there were at rovers

Not that I'm agreeing or disagreeing but if that happens I will eat my own face.

WBA are actually further up the league than I thought they were. Hopefully we can give them a good rogering......and then play a game of football.

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Watch us pull a result out of our ***. We're due one of those.

Not confident. West Brom are a very good side. Have picked up some decent results on the road this season. Think we'll lose. :(

Think we might see the 3 centre backs here, from necessity more than anything. No Friend is really not good for us. Will be interesting to see what happens in his absence. Any idea of Barragan's lay off?

Valdes

Espinosa Ayala Gibson

Fabio Clayton Forshaw De Roon Downing/Husband

Stuani Negredo

Subs: Dimi, Fry, Husband/Downing, Leadbitter, Bamford, Traore, Gestede

Husband has no match fitness. He won't even be in the squad.

Neither did Bamford, to be fair and he made the squad immediately after joining.

It's kind of a necessity to have him in the squad, we don't have any other options for full back, Fabio is all we have barring an unfit Husband and an injured trio of Friend, Chambers and Barragan.

I can't see us intentionally starting with Gibson. I also can't see us intentionally avoiding an option who can play there being on the bench, we don't really have much of a choice.

Sounds like Barragan might be back from AK's presser. If that's the case then I imagine Husband probably won't be involved. Might be too quick to throw Barragan back in but even having him as an option on the bench would be fine as an alternative.

Sticking with my 3-5-2 prediction. But expecting Barragan will take the place of Husband on the bench.