oneBoro Forum

Boro vs West Bromwich Albion 1-1

Decision to make.

Do I go to the game tonight and risk my vocal support for the team forcing the lads to kick the ball forwards rather than sideways or do I stay at home removing that risk and watch the game on the internet whilst also keeping track of potential deadline day moves we make for whatever rubbish Championship calibre player we can overpay to come here?

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Decision to make.

Do I go to the game tonight and risk my vocal support for the team forcing the lads to kick the ball forwards rather than sideways or do I stay at home removing that risk and watch the game on the internet whilst also keeping track of potential deadline day moves we make for whatever rubbish Championship calibre player we can overpay to come here?

Go to the game mate. I'm even contemplating going to the Bristol City game just to get me away from the transfer thread tonight. (Ultimately I know I'll be glued to it getting more and more disappointed)

Decision to make.

Shout your lungs out during the game and bitch n moan at half/full time - Best of both worlds for you then  :dodgy:

Decision to make.

Shout your lungs out during the game and bitch n moan at half/full time - Best of both worlds for you then  :dodgy:

I never bitch and moan at a game.  Come to think of it I don't do it anywhere else either :)

Decision to make.

I never bitch and moan at a game.  Come to think of it I don't do it anywhere else either :)

Must be getting you mixed up someone else  :dodgy: 

Enjoy the game - Us exiles will be trying to get a stream somehow , wishing we were there

Oh and give it a good old rendition of the Aitor song

Decision to make.

I can't wait to go to the game, can't stand just sitting around only to be disappointed anyway.

Critical analysis is more like what I do.  Bitching and moaning I leave for other people to do about their fellow Boro fans when they don't like what they have to say about something  ;)

Decision to make.

No point going, apparently the noise of the crowd makes no difference to how well the players perform :P .

Decision to make.

No point going, apparently the noise of the crowd makes no difference to how well the players perform :P .

I don't go to help the team, I go to watch the football!  I'm just concerned that any noise I make may inhibit the players.

Decision to make.

I don't go to help the team, I go to watch the football!  I'm just concerned that any noise I make may inhibit the players.

It will make no difference to them, a bloke on the internet said so.

Yeah but the manager seemed pretty insistent that their whole tactical gameplan went out the window so now I don't know what to think  :s

So, I'm new here. Hello. 

This is my suggestion to keep the Nsue chant going, following his departure. Because.. well, because I love it.

The Red Army

Make me happy

The Red Army

Make me feel this way!

I posted this on fmttm earlier, but it's just too negative on there today.

Then I thought of you guys... 

UTB