oneBoro Forum

Boro vs West Bromwich Albion 1-1

bamford is pure pants done jack squat since he came on

Go away, you ***.

Why because im stating the obvious? hes ***** at this level and everyone knows it same for gestede. 

can't handle the truth not my problem

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

bamford is pure pants done jack squat since he came on

He's hardly match fit. Come on, didn't you see AK's press conference?

His observation isn't far off, is it? He has done nothing in this game. Some of his mistakes are not down to match fitness, just poor technique at times. 

Hopefully he'll catch up soon, I like Bamford. 

Fairly decent result, it could've been much worse with that start. We dominated first half, second half was a bit of a let down. 

We are reaaaaally dependent on Traore going nuts. Hopefully, he'll keep up the rhythm. I would've liked to see Fischer on instead of Bamford. Or simply Bamford up top, Fischer on either flank. We were never gonna win a header in the box with Dawson playing like that .. again.

I actually thought that was a better performance tonight. At least we looked like we wanted it.

I for one am encouraged..... and I usually err on the side of being negative.

I think we can scrap this out.

COME ON BORO!!!

It is what it is. Should have had a 2nd penalty which could have changed the game entirely. We were probably the better side overall but the 2nd half lived up the billing a lot more, bland and ineffective football from both sides for the most part. Traore looked knackered and we lost control of the game after that.

We're going down aren't we?

I'd say it's 50/50.

I just honestly don't see where our next points are coming from. I'm off to bed a bit depressed by us at the minute, hopefully wake up to news of a last minute wonder signing but I won't hold my breath

I actually thought that was a better performance tonight. At least we looked like we wanted it.

I for one am encouraged..... and I usually err on the side of being negative.

I think we can scrap this out.

COME ON BORO!!!

Blimey, Beta. Did the missus give ya a treat or something?!

Not a bad performance, not a bad result. My worry is I think the teams below us are better than many on here give them credit for.

Swansea and Palace picking up points, good result for Sunderland too... I still think we're bang in trouble personally.