• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Stuani didn't have a bad game, hes just a very limited footballer who should be nowhere near our first 11. He even managed to clear his own chance with his arm, I have no idea how he managed it. 

I love Traore.

Adama Traore is a serious baller. De Roon and Espinosa, however, the less said the better...

How Espinosa can be ahead of Ayala is beyond me. All of our central midfielders are no better than bottom 5. Don't really think any of them excell above the others. If guadiura has an ounce of ability he will easily replace one of them.

At least we know Stuani can cover the left. It means we at least have another option on that side, and Stuani playing on the same pitch as Negredo is the closest we're going to get to playing 2 up top. Sadly though, it's still a square peg in a round hole... Typical Boro.

Traore must start every game now, he's in great form and is consistently delivering good balls into the box.

I think its underrated how many decent free kicks he wins us as well. Just we have bloody Clayton or Forshaw shanking them in.