• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Adama must play, he's just come off his best game in a Boro shirt against West Ham and a good cameo against Accrington. Confidence should be high and it seemed like they'd been doing work on him making runs in behind from his cameo, could torture West Brom's statuesque defence.

Felt to me that Traore was rested for the Accrington game so it may well be that he is back.

I went for 3-5-2 on the back of Barragan not being entirely fit but if he is fit, then it would make sense to revert to the 4-3-3.

Looking forward to going to the game and escaping all the transfer madness.

I'd like to see the following team:

-----------------Valdes------------------

Barragan--Ayala--Gibbo--Fabio

-----------Clayton--De Roon---------

-----------------Downing---------------

Traore--------------------------Stuani

-----------------Negredo---------------

Really tough game for us, I'd have said I'd take a point but feel 3 points is needed to lift the mood around the whole club.

I'd like to see

..............Valdes............

Barragan..Ayala..Gibbo..Fabio

.........Clayton.... De Roon....

................Downing.........

........Bamford....... Troare....

..............Negredo..........

Aslong as Negredo shows more interest than he did against West Ham

Can see Aitor's frustrations transmitting to the players. Got a horrible feeling about tonight. Could be at the receiving end of a hammering. Tony Pulis will smell blood.

Can see Aitor's frustrations transmitting to the players. Got a horrible feeling about tonight. Could be at the receiving end of a hammering. Tony Pulis will smell blood.

Thanks for not bedwetting...oh wait

This game will not be for the feint hearted

Surely its the perfect game for the faint hearted. No excitement, no goals to celebrate. Just nice and easy passing between the back line. :p

I think the atmosphere could be very fiery tonight, got to hope its with team and manager.

I'd like to see

..............Valdes............

Barragan..Ayala..Gibbo..Fabio

.........Clayton.... De Roon....

................Downing.........

........Bamford....... Troare....

..............Negredo..........

Aslong as Negredo shows more interest than he did against West Ham

Yeay that team was my first choice too but may be a bit too light weight against a very powerful Pulis side. We simply have to score first.

Skysports are reporting Ayala is not available for tonight anyone know why he isn't available?

I saw on Sky that he is available?

Error they corrected?, it now says he is available which is what everyone else is reporting so have no reason to doubt it.

Skysports are reporting Ayala is not available for tonight anyone know why he isn't available?

I saw on Sky that he is available?

Error they corrected?, it now says he is available which is what everyone else is reporting so have no reason to doubt it.

Karanka said yesterday that he was back and that was "good". Or something of that sort didn't he?

Hopefully Ayala and Gibson can rekindle that amazing partnership from last season.