oneBoro Forum

Dear Mr Jordan Rhodes

Dear Mr Jordan Rhodes,

You signed for us on deadline day in 2016 and brought us great memories, we lacked fire power and you helped us score some important goals that helped us get promoted.

You worked hard, you never grumbled about about sitting on the bench, you always remained positive and a true professional.

I for one, a proud Boro fan will miss you and feel you never got a fair chance to in the team.

I wish, for you and leadership at Middlesbrough you have a successful career to show what you're all about and a talent we will all miss.

However, on parting, I am sure we'll meet again, please don't score that critical goal that will lead to a Boro loss.

Good luck lad

Sincerely

An upset boro supporter

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Thanks for the goals, I'll never forget that header against Bolton or the toe poke against Burnley. Scenes.

It was never a great fit for system and player and I did say before we signed him, however he always tried his hardest and never made a fuss and seems like a really genuine bloke. He deserves respect just for that in modern football.

I've been at work all day and missed something on the radio, but I'm sure it said he's on loan with a view to buy at the end of the season. Is this correct?

I think it's a loan that will turn into a purchase in a tHe summer