oneBoro Forum
Boro Badger

Boro v Tottenham (A) 0-1

Nice opening. We shall overcome. January was a massive disruptive influence on the team and now that the dust has settled I expect the team to pick up. However this is likely one game too soon, Sadly I think it could be a 2-0 Spurs win. We can only surprise in this game though and we should get some belief after coming from behind to gain a point on tuesday and everything will be up to Spurs. Avoid falling behind in the opening 15 and we might have a chance. Spurs and all their supporters will see this as a must win so all the pressure will be on them.

Heart says 1-1, head says 3-1 Spurs.

I'd love it if we could get Gaston in the XI for this. With him and Traore on form, we could have a chance of an ***nal repeat.

Can't see anything but a Spurs win, mind. Spurs are back on form for the most part. Last time I saw them was that game against West Brom and they were rampant. Last time they dropped points at home was against Leicester in October. 16 goals in their last 5 home league games. Conceded only one goal in those games too, which was Burnley at home when they won 2-1.

I think the best we can hope for here is a draw and to get that we will need to play to the levels we did away at ***nal, City and Utd which there is no reason we shouldn't be able to.

I'd like to see Ayala come in for Bernardo, looked shaky the other night, gave away needless free kicks, one they scored from and his distribution is poor.

Going for 2-0 to Spurs.

UTB

Well that's cheered me up!

This match has been moved to lunch time for TV

It's on at 17.30 on BT Sport, I think.

Definitely evening not lunchtime.

Of course Spurs should win but then again so should ***nal and Man City so we don't go there without hope

A hard earned point in a 1-1 is my hope with Negredo getting ours from the spot.

Pochettino will have read the riot act after dropping 2 points against the bottom side, a comfortable win for Spurs 3-0.

Well that's cheered me up!

This match has been moved to lunch time for TV

It's on at 17.30 on BT Sport, I think.

This is correct

Pochettino will have read the riot act after dropping 2 points against the bottom side, a comfortable win for Spurs 3-0.

Or this result boosts our confidence and drops theirs...

I hope Lloris is still out through illness for this one. Vorm is very good as well, but we have more of a chance with him than Lloris.

Or this result boosts our confidence and drops theirs...

I might be wrong but I doubt it, Champions League will be a minimum requirement for Spurs and at the Lane they're rampant.

• Latest Posts

• Still depends on what you're looking for. I'd say some of the bigger ones include: World of Warcraft Guild Wars 2 The Elder Scrolls Online Final Fantasy XIV EVE Online Runescape Black Desert Online. There's a new one coming in early 2021 that looks quite interesting called New World.  
    • i said it last season, the kids will keep improving and be even better as time goes on. thats what we see now. some of the football today was nice and need fast football. players involved were the young lads and bola. they know eachothers game they are pretty familiar and now the confidence is coming for them we are seeing them express themselves. the shackles are coming off and the young lads are starting to show us what they can do. give it a few months if this form keeps up these kids will be flyin and the goals will be flowing. lot more to come from us yet. well done NW you can see they all love him he's like a grandad figure to them never mind a father figure. he'll give them the love and build their confidence and we'll keep seeing the results of that in their performances, UTB.
    • NW says he has been training at Rockcliffe for the last couple of weeks so his knee must be ok now. NW wants to get him so who would argue with his judgement? Not me.
    • I can't believe it was 5 years ago when I posted this.  Are there any good new ones out that people know about?
    • Yeah I thought he had a bit of promise a few years back.  Terrible luck with the injuries, like a few of our lot a while back - McMahon and Bates in particular.