• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

My vision of rampant is throwing as many people pushing forward therefore scoring many many goals, like a constant onslaught... leaving room to counter.

I now realize you now just mean "Too Good" which is fair enough. My bad.

Heart says 1-1, head says 3-1 Spurs.

I'd love it if we could get Gaston in the XI for this. With him and Traore on form, we could have a chance of an ***nal repeat.

On his squad's fitness and availability:

"Gaston Ramirez is still recovering. I hope he can be training with us next week, maybe Monday or Tuesday"

From t http://www.mfc.co.uk/news/article/2016/middlesbrough-fc-boro-aitor-karanka-press-conference-spurs-3551757.aspx#TAZzusoJMcIZU3VI.99

Chambers isn't certainly back, is he? Presser said he's not 100% so not sure or something, didn't it?

Hopeful but not sure if he will. Pretty much how I feel about him coming back too. :)

I think we need to go to win and we might end up with a draw so my line up would be

.......................................Valdes.........................................

Fabio............Gibson.........Chambers (if fit)..........Friend

......................Leadbitter....De Roon................................

Troare...........................Bamford.............................Downing

.....................................Negredo.............................................

Crucially with this we can get goals even from our cdms while still protecting the back four.

It'll be 4-3-3 for the rest of the season. Especially after we've just spent money on another midfielder.

Yes, think you're right on that.

I'd really like to see this team, but it's asking a lot with things as they are (injuries/Ramirez):

------------------- Valdes ---------------------

-- Fabio -- Chambers -- Gibson -- Friend

---------- De Roon --- Clayton ------------

---------------- Guedioura -------------------

--- Traore ------------------- Ramirez ------

---------------- Negredo ---------------------

Does anyone know how the knock Gorgeous took against Stanley is looking? Would be good to have him in contention although admittedly I though Barragan actually had a solid enough game Tuesday

Edit: nevermind just saw that AK said he's ruled out

It'll be 4-3-3 for the rest of the season. Especially after we've just spent money on another midfielder.

Yes, think you're right on that.

I'd really like to see this team, but it's asking a lot with things as they are (injuries/Ramirez):

------------------- Valdes ---------------------

-- Fabio -- Chambers -- Gibson -- Friend

---------- De Roon --- Clayton ------------

---------------- Guedioura -------------------

--- Traore ------------------- Ramirez ------

---------------- Negredo ---------------------

I really ke the look of that team if we are setting up 433. I would play Forshaw instead of one of Clayton or de Roon against the weaker sides though.