oneBoro Forum

Boro v Tottenham (A) 0-1

I'm going stupid :P I've got no idea why I thought that as I was at both. I must've been getting confused by the camera angle changing. Yesterday was a long day!.

Karanka's comments make total sense then :D

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

The missus did the team for me today as I was too lazy so heres the team.

The foreign bloke with the nice haircut.

Thingy me bob    That  Bernard fella    Whatshisnames Nephew      The Brazillian one

The beardy one with the nice teeth who was singing in the pub when we won that important game

Rooney?????                                                 The new guy whos just come all the way from Africa

The dead fast one you always go on about.                Him that looks like he was in 'Bros'

Bluto.

and I don't 'always go on about' him I may have said to every one who I talk to about football that hes the fastest bloke I've ever seen with the ball at his feet on a football pitch - but thats hardly always is it?

Top class funny as +1

Adama Traore swaps wings so he can receive guidance close to the dugout, Karanka has revealed. #boro [Daily Mail]

Karanka: "Yes, it's true, I swap sides to keep him close. I hope that one day he can play alone." #boro [Daily Mail]

Karanka: "He is getting better, especially when he's next to me on my wing!" #boro [Daily Mail]

That's the weirdest thing I've read in a while to do with football. I suppose if that's what it takes to get the best out of him then so be it.

Maybe Aitor should ask the stadium announcer if he can get instructions to Adama when he's on the opposite wing... "Would the owner of a black Mercedes, registration plate 'TR4 ORE' please make his way to a defensive position"

I think Traore was knackered in the latter stages of the West brom game, which could be why he looked a bit less effective on the right.

0-0 is my prediction for today

Adama Traore swaps wings so he can receive guidance close to the dugout, Karanka has revealed. #boro [Daily Mail]

Karanka: "Yes, it's true, I swap sides to keep him close. I hope that one day he can play alone." #boro [Daily Mail]

Karanka: "He is getting better, especially when he's next to me on my wing!" #boro [Daily Mail]

That's the weirdest thing I've read in a while to do with football. I suppose if that's what it takes to get the best out of him then so be it.

Maybe Aitor should ask the stadium announcer if he can get instructions to Adama when he's on the opposite wing... "Would the owner of a black Mercedes, registration plate 'TR4 ORE' please make his way to a defensive position"

I think Traore was knackered in the latter stages of the West brom game, which could be why he looked a bit less effective on the right.

0-0 is my prediction for today

I know that was meant as a joke, but fo' real, is that allowed?

Just seen on the BBC that Lloris is back after illness. If Bernado does play, it might suit him as opposed to the home games he has featured in. His best performance came against United so maybe he suits sitting deeper rather than pushing higher up.

I genuinely believe spurs will see this game as a have to win because of ***nal playing Chelsea, if they dont the title race is over and ***nal will finish above them again or at least that is how they'll view it. What needs to be done today is do not give them anything silly the more we frustrate and stay calm the more wound up and desperate they will become which will cause mistakes (wouldn't rule out a plenty or red card). We can win this today if we do not give them an early goal, they are not good under pressure remember them playing Chelsea last year when they needed to win they completely lost their heads.

I'm quietly confident we can get a result today maybe not a win but I can definitely see a draw, as it's been mentioned though it's vitally important not to concede an early goal, if we can keep it at 0-0 till 65 - 70 minutes I think they will start to push even further forward and the game could swing in our favour! UTB!!!!

If we get anything today we will have played our part in Chelsea winning the league following the result at Stamford Bridge. Would be nice to give Lord Sugar a bit of beef on Twitter. COME ON BORO.