oneBoro Forum

Boro v Tottenham (A) 0-1

Goodness what pressure tonight as I would imagine we will be bottom 3 should we lose?

It's absolutely impossible for us to drop into the bottom 3 this weekend.

Edit: Unless Palace come back from 4-0 down.

Even if Palace did come back from 4-0 down we still wouldn't end up in the bottom 3 today.

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly why is Espinosa still getting a game for us when Chambers and Ayala are fit?

I think Karanka lost faith in Ayala, was around the time where he said that he was not injured but Ayala said he was or something.....

liverpool can just F off, they demolish us 3-0 in top form and they are losing 1-0 to hull like cmon.

i agree with aitor the teams we have played have all been in top form when we played.

i just cant see us staying up with the run in we have and the teams around us picking up points.

sigh... whatever i suppose atleast if we go down we will have a good chance of coming straight back up with the squad and windfall money.

Looks a decent team that. Good that Chambers is back. Hopefully he'll be back alongside gibbo soon.

If the rest of the teams at the bottom are getting surprise results, no reason why we can't!