oneBoro Forum

Boro v Tottenham (A) 0-1

I really didn't think that was too bad. They are clearly a class above us but we kept them at bay to the point where they needed a penalty to score, and we had a couple of chances to get something.

There was genuinely one of the worst people I've had he misfortune of being near to sat a a couple of rows back from me though. Plenty of racist abuse of Spurs players and constant abuse of our players and manager. Even chanted "I'm a racist ***" for a bit, which was both bizarre and accurate. Also, anyone trying to claim the "attack, attack" chants aren't negative either isn't at the games hearing it or deluded. This guy was leading the chants in a***st his abuse of our players.

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't believe I waited so long for promotion and we are going to go back down so quickly. Absolutely gutted but we are not good enough.

Stop fishing. We lost 1-0 away to the 2nd best team in the country.

Look at the bigger picture, we have been awful all season, just lucky there have been 3 worse sides, there are no longer 3 worse sides........

No doubt going to lose Valdes for a few games thanks to his stupidity too.

No chance. In one of the replays Clattenberg clearly looked directly at them and chose to do nothing. Also, there's no way that's a red card whether the ref sees it or not.

Overreaction incoming....

WE ARE STILL 15TH.

Could you make up your mind with your opinion? One day you're practically *** yourself with panic then the next you're saying stuff like this. Starting to agree with others that you must be multiple people posting on the same account.

He's pure click bait, same on twitter, just wants a reaction, like or retweet.

The worst bit is for me is that we're going about it by grinding out games, rather than 'giving it a go'.

There is nothing enjoyable about us at the moment. I know we've just played Tottenham, but our approach is the same as every other game. My dad is a season ticket holder and he has had enough of the football. Bland, dull and boring for the most part, is that really the best way to stay in the division? I honestly think that we'll go down slowly but surely. Other teams seem to be picking up points now and play better football.

It's worrying how so many games have the same blunt end and doesn't get addressed.

Quick question - Would people rather try a different style of football but still potentially lose? I'd rather lose and be more attacking and open (West Ham) than today. The end result is the same we might aswell enjoy it.

Well its took me 24 games to finally have a dig at AK.

Week in week out we are doing the same thing defending and making other teams look good.

Will we ever see Boro come out from the kick off and attack a team in the PL or do we have to wait until we are relegated.

I feel so sorry for Negrado the guy must be wondering why Middlesbrough FC are paying his wages,because at the end of the day we don't need a striker when we keep playing with these defence tactics of Karanka.

But Gibson for some reason keeps allowing AK to waste millions buying players that he will never use to their full potential. Bamford 6mill rising to 10.  :D Another waste.

We are in freefall that is so obvious I just wonder are we gonna be stuck in the Championship next season with players on big contracts. 

Now where have I seen that before, at least we could blame the FA in the old days for nicking 3 points off us..

Its ok though, im sure these 3 championship players we got in Jan will save us

It's funny that you call Guedioura a Championship player, he's spent more season in the PL than in the Championship.

The worst bit is for me is that we're going about it by grinding out games, rather than 'giving it a go'.

There is nothing enjoyable about us at the moment. I know we've just played Tottenham, but our approach is the same as every other game. My dad is a season ticket holder and he has had enough of the football. Bland, dull and boring for the most part, is that really the best way to stay in the division? I honestly think that we'll go down slowly but surely. Other teams seem to be picking up points now and play better football.

It's worrying how so many games have the same blunt end and doesn't get addressed.

Quick question - Would people rather try a different style of football but still potentially lose? I'd rather lose and be more attacking and open (West Ham) than today. The end result is the same we might aswell enjoy it.

The defeat to West Ham felt just as *** as any of our other defeats this season, if that answers your question.