• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

For anyone interested, here are the BBC match stats.

Possession (%)

Spurs 66 - 34 Boro

Shots (on target)

Spurs 17 (5) - 7 (0) Boro

Corners

Spurs 11 - 2 Boro

Fouls (bookings)

Spurs 7 (0) - 11 (1) Boro

It's only 1-0 guys.

And....?

All the moaning. It's not like we're getting hammered. Agree we are crap going forward but jeez there are some moaners

We still lost. 0 points, 0 shots on target. Why not moan?

just cant wait to go down and have a good clear out get a new manager in who knows what attacking football and have a good crack at promotion hopefully get us back up first time of asking.

sorry if it sounds gloomy but where honestly the worst team in this division IMO

Hard to argue with that. I reckon Boro are quite possibly the worst team when it comes to creative attacking football.

It would be nice to know what Steve Gibson is thinking right about now. Does he want Boro to stay up, or is he prepared to let us get relegated and start again?

I reckon we could be saved with a new manager and some new ideas.

I think it would be a hell of a lot cheaper than getting relegated and having a major squad re-shuffle...as well as possibly getting a new manager into the bargain.

exactly look at swansea and hull, looked dead and burried before new managers now they are picking up points while we stick with the same garbage every week.  

i honestly think gibbo is resigned to us going down hence the lack of support in the January window. 

i really hope he grows a pair and sacks him sooner rather than later otherwise our fate is sealed.