• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

just cant wait to go down and have a good clear out get a new manager in who knows what attacking football and have a good crack at promotion hopefully get us back up first time of asking.

sorry if it sounds gloomy but where honestly the worst team in this division IMO

Hard to argue with that. I reckon Boro are quite possibly the worst team when it comes to creative attacking football.

It would be nice to know what Steve Gibson is thinking right about now. Does he want Boro to stay up, or is he prepared to let us get relegated and start again?

I reckon we could be saved with a new manager and some new ideas.

I think it would be a hell of a lot cheaper than getting relegated and having a major squad re-shuffle...as well as possibly getting a new manager into the bargain.

Hard to argue against it? He's just said that he can't wait for us to be relegated, go give your head a ***ing shake.

Can't believe I waited so long for promotion and we are going to go back down so quickly. Absolutely gutted but we are not good enough.

No longer than anyone else?

Can't believe I waited so long for promotion and we are going to go back down so quickly. Absolutely gutted but we are not good enough.

Stop fishing. We lost 1-0 away to the 2nd best team in the country.

Well ***, Espinosa has very possibly lost us a point there. We looked like we had enough to get a point at least. Absolutely rubbish foul once again.

No doubt going to lose Valdes for a few games thanks to his stupidity too.

Really not looking good. Results have been truly terrible for us today which make us losing this game all the worse.

I don't think I have ever seen such a poor boro side in the top league and that's not just reaction after this performance!

We need ramirez back as soon as possible!

Centrally were strong but teams tear us apart down the wings every time by the attacker overlapping...

Forget de roon nearly nicking it at the end, that was an absolutely poor performance.

We knew this season was always going to be a struggle and would snap anyone's hand off for the position we are in at the moment however the teams around us at least go for it!

We have no plan B and that's potentially going to cost us!

Drop the rash espinosa and put chambers back central as he and gibson had a good partnership going!

Starting to get a little sick of every game being on repeat.

Same old story, no shots on target, 'a good effort'. Quickly sliding toward relegation. Just saying don't worry we're 15th shows zero foresight.

Honestly why is Espinosa still getting a game for us when Chambers and Ayala are fit?

Couldn't agree more. No idea why we are not prioritising the centre. Bernardo is a liability.

Everyone on here can see this so why has Karanka not? Cost us a decent away point today, that and de roon not being able to hit the target!

It's a known fact teams that can't score go down, we look in real trouble after today

Overreaction incoming....

WE ARE STILL 15TH.

Could you make up your mind with your opinion? One day you're practically ***ing yourself with panic then the next you're saying stuff like this. Starting to agree with others that you must be multiple people posting on the same account.

Didn't expect us to get a point. If it wasn't for a penalty, we would have.

We defended well but we really need some spark in that midfield and I reckon Guedioura might bring it. Once Gaston is back, we may actually start creating more chances too.

I'm happy with the performance, if it wasn't for the other results today, no one would be complaining.