oneBoro Forum

Boro v Everton (h) 0-0

I don't think anyone will put four past us this season.

Isn't that game at Fulham the only time we've conceded 4 under AK?

Yeah, and we've never lost by any margin bigger than 3.

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

I think a lot will be made of the fact Everton scored 6 in their last game but I would guess Bournemouth are the team that's involved in the most high scoring games throughout the season.

We're nowhere near as open as Bournemouth. I doubt they'll score more than 2 on our doorstep, despite the fact they got 3 the last time we played them.

I'd take a point obviously given the way things are going but for some strange reason I think we will win. I think the break in Spain and the fact people are starting to write us off for relegation might just spur us on to a surprise win. We are certainly due one.

I'm not sure i'd be happy with a point. We've left ourselves in a difficult situation and ordinarily a point against Everton at home in this form is a good one. However we've hugely underperformed at home and we need to start building confidence and momentum. I don't think a draw at home to Everton does that.

I'm not sure i'd be happy with a point. We've left ourselves in a difficult situation and ordinarily a point against Everton at home in this form is a good one. However we've hugely underperformed at home and we need to start building confidence and momentum. I don't think a draw at home to Everton does that.

Yep. Home games are important regardless of who we're playing now. We absolutely need to go for 3 points.

Yep. Home games are important regardless of who we're playing now. We absolutely need to go for 3 points.

Agree with both here. We need to start winning at home regardless of who we play.

Agree with both here. We need to start winning at home regardless of who we play.

Agree with all the above, anything less than a 5-0 win over Man United is frankly subpar. Aitor Paella OUT.

Once again it will be a defensive line up with intent to get a winner towards the end. It won,t pay off and I believe it will be 0-3. With only 3 points in 2017, BORO lack confidence and goals and the run in is going to be nail biting and agonizing. But lets keep the faith strange things happen in football.

Once again it will be a defensive line up with intent to get a winner towards the end. It won,t pay off and I believe it will be 0-3. With only 3 points in 2017, BORO lack confidence and goals and the run in is going to be nail biting and agonizing. But lets keep the faith strange things happen in football.

Good to see you posting again sanddancer, you have been away far too long :)