• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we'll take the points against Sunderland and Burnley, Swansea and Hull away are hard games, and their mind set will be the same as ours must win games, Hull played some really good football against ***nal and were 1 down to a goal that should never have stood.

Yesterday was an excellent team performance but my worry is still our inability to score and I pray that's not our undoing.

I think we'll take the points against Sunderland and Burnley, Swansea and Hull away are hard games, and their mind set will be the same as ours must win games, Hull played some really good football against ***nal and were 1 down to a goal that should never have stood.

Yesterday was an excellent team performance but my worry is still our inability to score and I pray that's not our undoing.

The goal rightly stood, it wasn't deliberate handball.

Surely Forshaw and Espinosa have to be dropped after that performance. I think the 3 chances they had came from ridiculously poor passes from Espinosa.

Always been a fan of Forshaw but he's struggling at the moment and should be dropped and no way should Espinosa be keeping Ayala out of the side, anything he can do Ayala can do it better and with less mistakes.

What is frustrating is our midfields shooting I'm starting to wonder if they have to practice to be that bad, its bloody awful.

Clattenburg apologised to Marco Silva at half time because it was handball he just couldn't see it from his angle.

So, no, it shouldn't have stood.

Clattenburg apologised to Marco Silva at half time because it was handball he just couldn't see it from his angle.

So, no, it shouldn't have stood.

Mark Clattenberg is wrong then, read the law then come back, and tell PP to get his mate to read them as well ;)

If Howard Webb is right on refs not being allowed to see footage till post game then maybe the apology was preemptive and he wouldn't apologise post game.

And I get the rule and I suppose it can be considered ball to hand but still, either the rule needs changing or peoples understanding needs to get better because I'm fairly confident that will get called as handball 9 times out of 10.

If Howard Webb is right on refs not being allowed to see footage till post game then maybe the apology was preemptive and he wouldn't apologise post game.

And I get the rule and I suppose it can be considered ball to hand but still, either the rule needs changing or peoples understanding needs to get better because I'm fairly confident that will get called as handball 9 times out of 10.

I thought that was the case with replays for refs, therefore it can only have been a conditional apology given Hulls massive protests. I'd hazard a guess that he has said that IF what Hull were saying was true then he's sorry that he missed it.

I agree that the rule needs to be changed, if you gain an advantage from handling the ball then it should be a foul. Needs to change because it is impossible to properly judge what is and isn't deliberate. However my argument was about the current rule and yesterday's situation, which I'm sure nobody would say was deliberate, which means that it was rightly given.

Does anyone know why Gaston legged it down the tunnel at full time?

Possibly saying ...while I'm on the pitch I'll do my best but don't let anyone think I'm happy to be here

Or maybe not !