• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

guedioura and gaston, they must surely be not fully match fit. there is no way ak would continue with that dross unless desperate. we could all see how fuming he was at lack of success getting his targets in. he clearly knows we are not good enough atm.

Karanka has shown in the past he's willing to leave players out, if he doesn't favour them (Adomah).

If Gaston wants out, it wouldn't surprise me at all if he doesn't play again, no matter how much we might need him. :(

Guedioura...still too early for me to comment...

If Karanka wasn't going to play we would have sold him in January I think.

Could be the club just didn't receive any (acceptable) offers. ;)

God we look short on confidence. Best chance so far - 2 passing options and its hit straight between the two players in scoring positions.

Other than that, Boro are looking to hit on the break but repeatedly mess up by hitting passes to players that are being closely marked.

We look to play on the counter but without Ramirez we don't have the quality to play like that.

Forshaw or De Roon aren't good enough to play the advanced midfield role so we always lose it.

De Roon has won us a corner and played the ball into Forshaw for his second *** up playing that roll. He's been good.