oneBoro Forum

Boro v Everton (h) 0-0

Gaston fit, Barragan and Friend still out. Looks like we'll have Chambers at RB again. Hopefully Ayala will be in for Bernardo.

Yes to all of this.

Indeed but I think Bernardo will keep his place.

So do i, but he doesn't deserve too. He's been culpable for a couple of goals in the last few weeks. There's some real fundamental problems with his positioning as well.

Couldn't agree more, he's been at the heart of some God awful defensive errors, not just against Spurs but also when he gave the daft free kick away against West Brom and we nearly went in at half time 2-1 down.

But then you said yourself Karanka doesn't like Ayala any more. I can't see Ayala coming back in unless Espinosa is suspended.

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

It's going to be a tough, tough match. Disappointed there's no start for Guedioura or Ayala. Think the game plan is keep it tight and hope for 1-0 victory (which we'll gladly take!). Problem is if we go behind with the current selection, we'll struggle.

I'd think with Ramirez on the bench we really don't need bamford on there

I'm sure he'll be happy to have come here for football and be out of the squad within 3 games.

Karanka said when he arrived he isn't the player he was but it is difficult to see how he will get there without games. I'd think he will start next week and with a few more sub appearances. He should be ok

guedioura and gaston, they must surely be not fully match fit. there is no way ak would continue with that dross unless desperate. we could all see how fuming he was at lack of success getting his targets in. he clearly knows we are not good enough atm.

It's going to be a tough, tough match. Disappointed there's no start for Guedioura or Ayala. Think the game plan is keep it tight and hope for 1-0 victory (which we'll gladly take!). Problem is if we go behind with the current selection, we'll struggle.

And with the form Lukaku is in at the moment thats a very real possibility.

I foresee Boro conceding fairly early and struggling after that.

Prediction: 2-1 to Everton (late consolation for Boro)

guedioura and gaston, they must surely be not fully match fit. there is no way ak would continue with that dross unless desperate. we could all see how fuming he was at lack of success getting his targets in. he clearly knows we are not good enough atm.

Karanka has shown in the past he's willing to leave players out, if he doesn't favour them (Adomah).

If Gaston wants out, it wouldn't surprise me at all if he doesn't play again, no matter how much we might need him. :(

Guedioura...still too early for me to comment...

Karanka has shown in the past he's willing to leave players out, if he doesn't favour them (Adomah).

If Gaston wants out, it wouldn't surprise me at all if he doesn't play again, no matter how much we might need him. :(

Guedioura...still too early for me to comment...

If Karanka wasn't going to play we would have sold him in January I think.