oneBoro Forum

Boro v Oxford United (FA Cup 5th Round)

Hopefully Man Utd, Man City, Tottenham, ***nal, Chelsea and Leicester all draw each other.

Anyone else at home would do for us.

I'd take Leicester at home.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Hopefully Man Utd, Man City, Tottenham, ***nal, Chelsea and Leicester all draw each other.

Anyone else at home would do for us.

I'd take Leicester at home.

I wouldn't, not with the prospect of playing against Ramirez.

Man City or Man U away so i can get the first away ticket of the season with them forced to give us 10% of the allocation. If not home at a small club would be fantastic maybe Millwall considering weve done well against them recently.

At home against the lowest team left please. We have to view this as a genuine chance at getting far in this competition.

This. Got this far, might as well give it a good run. Wonder when the last time was we had 3 home draws in a row though.

Agreed. A quarter-final in any competition is a big occasion. So an 'easy' fixture where we are favourites to progress would be great. Main thing is to avoid the big five.

> Ideally Sutton or Lincoln.

> Oxford or Millwall would be great.

> Relatively happy with Huddersfield, Fulham Blackburn and even Wolves. 

> Derby/Leicester or Burnley would all be ok. 

> Spurs, Southampton/***nal, Chelsea, Man Utd or Man City - a good occasion but probable elimination.

Man City or Man U away so i can get the first away ticket of the season with them forced to give us 10% of the allocation. If not home at a small club would be fantastic maybe Millwall considering weve done well against them recently.

Nah man let the Manchester clubs play each other so one gets knocked out. Path of least resistance all the way to the final

As i say im split its more selfish reasons i want one of them 2 away becuase im at uni in Derby i haven't got a season ticket, so have not had chance to get a ticket in the right end away this season and that would give me a opportunity to do that. However i would like to see us progress so i wouldnt be disappointed to get a small team at home.