• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

2 vital touches in the build up, Downing stretches to divert a pass to Fabio, then Negredo gets just enough to pop it through to Stuani.

Maybe we will squeak through now. Still not particularly impressed.

I dunno...it was a generally good performance until Traore conceded that freekick. Then we were all over the place for a good 20 minutes.

Overall more good than bad about our performance, but that lapse in effort and concentration could have cost us. Karanka really needs to stamp those out.

2 vital touches in the build up, Downing stretches to divert a pass to Fabio, then Negredo gets just enough to pop it through to Stuani.

Maybe we will squeak through now. Still not particularly impressed.

I dunno...it was a generally good performance until Traore conceded that freekick. Then we were all over the place for a good 20 minutes.

Overall more good than bad about our performance, but that lapse in effort and concentration could have cost us. Karanka really needs to stamp those out.

We were excellent first half. I don't think we were good at all in the second half, even before the freekick we were wobbling.

I was so mad at the second half performance that I couldn't even celebrate the goal.

We switch off after scoring far too often, we were dominant when we were pressing and pushing forward, as soon as we started sitting back in the second half we lost the plot.

Still, we scored 3 goals, Gestede is off the mark & Stuani did the one thing he's actually good at, so not all bad.

Also, thought Fischer had an excellent game, might even be my MOTM.