oneBoro Forum

Boro v Oxford United (FA Cup) 3-2

Ramirez can *** off, the ***er. Seriously, we don't need him. We need a TEAM on that pitch until the end of the season and he isn't one of us anymore.

(I'm referring to how utterly uninterested he looked after coming on and going straight down the tunnel at full time for the second game in a row. At least clap the fans, you get paid enough.)

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Ramirez can *** off, the ***. Seriously, we don't need him. We need a TEAM on that pitch until the end of the season and he isn't one of us anymore.

(I'm referring to how utterly uninterested he looked after coming on and going straight down the tunnel at full time for the second game in a row. At least clap the fans, you get paid enough.)

You miss all the running he did? Didn't he cross the ball in for the winner?

Running down the tunnel at the end is odd and I saw it today unlike last time, a curfew from his wife?

Ramirez can *** off, the ***. Seriously, we don't need him. We need a TEAM on that pitch until the end of the season and he isn't one of us anymore.

Running down the tunnel at the end is odd and I saw it today unlike last time, a curfew from his wife?

He did put the ball in for the winner yes. But before that he played some very sloppy balls, nearly got himself booked for being petulant AGAIN and at full time his attitude just plain annoyed me. Curfew from his wife or not that's just poor form to not even applaud the fans or shake hands with your opponents.

Fabio crossed it for the winner?

Of course it's not curfew from his wife:) maybe he just needs to see the physio/masseause asap because of his recent injury and before his muscles ease up.

Just seen the highlights, whoever said that you could blame Chambers for the freekick is right I think, I reckon that hits him if he attempts it, just stands it lets it fly just over his head.

Guzan was stood virtually on his opposite post as well. That wasn't a great free kick, a decent keeper positioned properly saves it every time.

Still on the coach home full of oxford fans. They think the last goal was offside. Not seen it yet.

Can't wait to get back to the pub so I can finally celebrate the win!

You can tell them he was about 2-3 yards on side.

Ramirez was poor when he came on, really didn't help us in the game and Fischer was actually having a decent game so it didn't really make much sense. He played his part in the build-up to the last goal but the whole thing with him running off the pitch without doing anything else says enough for me. His head isn't here.

If he's going to make a difference between now and the end of the season, I couldn't really care less, that's what he's paid to do. He should do everything in his power to keep us up and he looked promising last time out. But if he's going to sulk as much on the pitch as off then to hell with him.

A perfect scenario for me would be to see us stay up and Leicester go down. See if he still busts a gut to make that move happen then. Obviously won't be his only suitors but was certainly the move he wanted a couple of weeks ago.

I actually predicted when Stuani came on that he would do nothing except pop up with a backpost wonner, it was tongue in cheek at the time but he's gone and done it again. Such a bizarre player.

Fischer, Espinosa & Guzan have no business being at this club to be honest. Aside from that we were decent today except the mad couple of minutes were we switched off and let them back in.

Still on the coach home full of oxford fans. They think the last goal was offside. Not seen it yet.

Can't wait to get back to the pub so I can finally celebrate the win!

You can tell them he was about 2-3 yards on side.

Yep, think it was Dunkley playing him on.

Just seen the highlights, whoever said that you could blame Chambers for the freekick is right I think, I reckon that hits him if he attempts it, just stands it lets it fly just over his head.

Yeah that was me - it's gone about 6 inches over his head. Was fuming about that for a good while!