oneBoro Forum

Boro v Stoke City (A) 0-2

I know mate but it's about all we've got to hang on to right now. We turn up for a game, get a win, lifts our confidence and then on to the next one. If we can win the odd game then drawing a lot becomes less of a problem. It's just while our options seem to be only draws or defeats that we're stuck in the situation we're in without a huge amount of hope of getting out of it.

• Replies 724
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

As long as we have a go and show we are prepared to take it to teams I will give Karanka the time to sort it out.

But if it's another sterile, limp, weak and shoddy performance then I want him gone.

It says it all really when we're not even confident of getting a win on a Saturday!

Anyone going to have a guess at the starting lineup for today?

My guess is.

Valdes

Barragan

Espinosa

Gibson

Fabio

Clayton

De roon

Leadbitter

Ramirez

Traore

Gestede

I'd go that but with friend for barragan

Me too but i was just guessing what team karanka would put out.

Yay friend is back. Hi George!

Sorry Patrick :( Hopefully he's just rusty and he's in good communication with AK about playing more, I really though this would be a great career move for him and he can't even make the bench now.

Some very welcome changes there, especially Bernardo being dropped and Gestede coming in. Hopefully it provides more of an attacking threat.

Glad to see Forshaw dropped, nothing against him but he's been off the pace recently. No Bamford in the squad again is a strange one. How many teams make a £6 million signing and leave him out of the squad every week?

Glad to see Forshaw dropped, nothing against him but he's been off the pace recently. No Bamford in the squad again is a strange one. How many teams make a £6 million signing and leave him out of the squad every week?

I say this every time he's dropped but I wonder how many times it happens before Patrick starts regretting the move. He came here expecting to play and contribute from his interviews.

I say this every time he's dropped but I wonder how many times it happens before Patrick starts regretting the move. He came here expecting to play and contribute from his interviews.

Patrick eh?  Brunners  :heart: Patrick 4eva

He probably didn't come in and expect to displace Negredo straight away, but to not even make the bench has got to be a kick in the teeth for him