• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I honestly don't understand the attack chants. It's not going to help us get back into the game. I'm all for free speech and they have the right to demonstrate against AK if they choose, they've earned that right by travelling. But I say do it at the end of the game, right now we need to try to lift these players not aggrivate or put pressure on them. I just don't get it.

It's a message but it's not to the players and I suspect it's not to Karanka either.  It's for someone else's ears maybe...

Im absolutely sure that is the case. I just don't think it'll help the players during the actual game. I get why they're doing it it's just my preference that the wait til the end and only try to encourage during.

But it's hard to criticise given how hood our fans gave been every single week.

I agree mate, I just think people have had enough.  It's one thing to be bad but to be bad without any fight is something else and that's what we're seeing.

Agree. That's the part that upsets me the most to be honest.

*the lack of fight that is

burnley winning!!! maybe our saviour will be sunderland, hull and Swansea rather than Karanka?

Clutching at straws is an understatement

got to clutch at something mate, just for my own sanity if nothing else!!

Not convinced Bernardo was offside, also not convinced that he actually touched it.

Being involved in the play is enough to make you offside, I believe. He went for the header therefore he was active.

He also was offside, but only with like..half his body.

Come on Aitor, may as well get Negredo on for one of the midfielders and just go for it for 25 mins. We've got nothing at all to lose.

If Karanka has already gone then why is he in charge today?

What?

Adi over on fmttm says he's already gone, heard it earlier today apparently.  I heard something but not sure it's reliable.

I don't recall ever watching a team so confident we will not score.

It's almost an art form being able to have the ball in the opposition half and pose zero goal threat.