• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Two shots on target says it all. I am not sure what planet AK is on but surly he can't believe he can get us out of the situation. No one else can so how can he. AK seems content enough to believe we are or have done as well as could be expected. I don't and the statement is a defeatist one. We have wasted an opera unity and should I have known our goals were set so low then a lot of money would have been saved not attending matchs we had no intention to compete. Where ever we end up AK is not the man to lead the team.

I understand and anyone at the game can you confirm that Ramirez warmed up totally on his own away from everyone else?

Also when asked AK said no, no, no! about if he regretted not having Downing in the squad today.

These two examples if true confirm that there is a massive breakdown in relationships between players and Management.

Seems also that Ben Gibson was very embarrassed about repeating the same comments as last week and highlighted that the team needs 11 players playing as a team and together instead of just making up the numbers.

The whole thing stinks!

Well let's put it this way, what we saw last weekend and even more so this weekend isn't a group of people fighting to survive.

Doctor. Who is next on the Aitor Karanka blame list......

Even Karankas not delusional enough to blame a time lord.

Actually I recently invented a time machine and have read autobiographies of Stuart Downing Jordon Rhodes and a few others and they all blamed Karanka. When I read his he felt he was not understood properly by the players due to language difficulties and that he was simply not given enough time. He eventually finished his career with the club Kike now plays for following a bad time with the team Massimo plays for.

Sadly the machine I invented does not allow things from the future to be brought back as they dematerialise unlike the back to the future films :D

I understand and anyone at the game can you confirm that Ramirez warmed up totally on his own away from everyone else?

Also when asked AK said no, no, no! about if he regretted not having Downing in the squad today.

These two examples if true confirm that there is a massive breakdown in relationships between players and Management.

Seems also that Ben Gibson was very embarrassed about repeating the same comments as last week and highlighted that the team needs 11 players playing as a team and together instead of just making up the numbers.

The whole thing stinks!

Re Aitor, I said before the game that he doesn't like his decisions being questioned.  It doesn't matter what the results are, he's decided he's right and that's just how it is.  

Gibson's comments I guess are directed at Ramirez but it could be directed at half of them.  Should have sold Ramirez when he'd made it clear he wanted out.  Hardly the type to knuckle down, is he?

Next week has become really important in my view. What was a pleasant distraction is now a one of game with no pressure that has become vital to restore some confidence

Sadly the machine I invented does not allow things from the future to be brought back as they dematerialise unlike the back to the future films :D

On the upside if you believe in the multi verse then somewhere out there we are top of the league.

Next week has become really important in my view.  What was a pleasant distraction is now a one of game with no pressure that has become vital to restore some confidence

You're gonna be running out of games to say this soon  :)

The whole thing stinks!

The guys on radio tees confirmed he warmed up alone with maddy saying there is a split at the club amoung the players and at no time should this be allowed to continue

Next week has become really important in my view.  What was a pleasant distraction is now a one of game with no pressure that has become vital to restore some confidence

You're gonna be running out of games to say this soon  :)

I'm not sure what the answer is !!!!!

We don't look confident anymore and don't have the players to change it