• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

its so ironic that a few months back we were looking at the teams below us saying no matter what happens there are 3 or 4 teams below us that are poorer, I would argue that we are now one of them teams that other clubs are looking at in the same way. I think we are the worst in the league this last few weeks, but its been on the cards since December really. Never mind but UTB

We are 3 points from our nearest rival and 5 from the next three. I guess we will remain here until the season end. Gibson was wrong not to make changes five to ten games back and I am afraid I cannot see anyone being able to lift the players to save us. At least we will see more wins next season.

All in all its been a very upsetting day

I know what you mean, I've just stubbed my toe  :@

Me too! I told the wife that the coffee table with wheels was a stupid idea. And I heard Boro didn't do well so that is also a shame.

If Gibson is going to sack AK it HAS to be now! Otherwise we will be relegated without winning another game this season.

Bring someone in and there's still time to save us

Just to change the subject a little but ive rated the team as i saw it.

Valdes-7

Fabio-6

Espinosa-6

Gibson-6

Friend-5

Clayton-6

Leadbitter-6

De roon-6

Ramirez-5

Traore-5

Gestede-6

Gedioura-6

Stuani-6

Unfair to rate ayala.

Charlie sums it up on SS, Karanka looks lost of all ideas, no creativity, no spark, all subs like for like, its like hes settled for the result

To be honest, he's been like that the ENTIRE time he's been our manager if you think about it.

Just to change the subject a little but ive rated the team as i saw it.

Valdes-7

Fabio-6

Espinosa-6

Gibson-6

Friend-5

Clayton-6

Leadbitter-6

De roon-6

Ramirez-5

Traore-5

Gestede-6

Gedioura-6

Stuani-6

Unfair to rate ayala.

Is that on a scale from 5-100?

Has anyone considered that AK has another lifeline due to the cup game against City next week a spectacle the whole world will be able to see!

I am pretty damned sure that there will be far better individual performances on show next week unless City score first

"And then sections of the support turned. 'Aitor Karanka, it's time to come home' echoed around the bet365 Stadium.

It was by no means from the full travelling contingent, but enough voices to deliver a clear message to the Boro top brass, who were sat despondent in the director's box.

That was soon followed by ironic cheers as Adlene Guedioura scooped an effort high and wide. "We've had a shot", sang the fans."

http://www.gazettelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/stoke-city-2-middlesbrough-0-12692389

If Gibson is going to sack AK it HAS to be now! Otherwise we will be relegated without winning another game this season.

Bring someone in and there's still time to save us

I think it's probably too late.  If it was going to happen it should have happened in January to give a new manager the opportunity to bring in some different players.  There are so many questions that need to be asked (hopefully by the media) and need to be answered by Gibson himself.