oneBoro Forum

Boro v Stoke City (A) 0-2

I understand and anyone at the game can you confirm that Ramirez warmed up totally on his own away from everyone else?

Also when asked AK said no, no, no! about if he regretted not having Downing in the squad today.

These two examples if true confirm that there is a massive breakdown in relationships between players and Management.

Seems also that Ben Gibson was very embarrassed about repeating the same comments as last week and highlighted that the team needs 11 players playing as a team and together instead of just making up the numbers.

The whole thing stinks!

The guys on radio tees confirmed he warmed up alone with maddy saying there is a split at the club amoung the players and at no time should this be allowed to continue

Ramirez has to be brought into line

But I don't get DS line on downing

If karanka has decided he wants someone else on the bench why would he change his mind an hour later

• Replies 724
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Pretty clear answers from AK really: "I can't tell them more times that we have to play forward...and to arrive with as many players in the box as possible...but again I can't play."

If that's true about Ramirez then he should be made to train on his own every day until we sell him. *** him.

He certainly is an ungrateful little ***. Anything good he's done or goes onto do in Europe he owes to the club for gambling on him when he was at his most worthless.

Or maybe I'm just angry in general today lol

Pretty clear answers from AK really: "I can't tell them more times that we have to play forward...and to arrive with as many players in the box as possible...but again I can't play."

The problem is that his own decisions - team selection and substitutions - don't match up with that supposed way of thinking.  So as far as I can see all he's doing here is throwing the players under the bus.  Was he asked why he made like for like changes?  Why didn't you become more offensive minded when you were two goals down at half time?  It'd be great if people in the media would actually ask some worthwhile questions at some point.

Ok then simply put we have a bunch of hard of hearing professionals or a deliberate attempt to snub the Mananger, or AK is covering his own ass or the whole squad are quitters and simply not good enough.

Like I said just watch a different attitude next week against Man City cos they will want the glory of playing at Wembley in a semi final of the F A Cup.

Yes I am being cynical this bunch of comics have made me feel this way

If that's true about Ramirez then he should be made to train on his own every day until we sell him. *** him.

He certainly is an ungrateful little ***. Anything good he's done or goes onto do in Europe he owes to the club for gambling on him when he was at his most worthless.

Could have had £15m for a player that's done bugger all this season and doesn't want to be here.

Could have had £15m for a player that's done bugger all this season and doesn't want to be here.

We don't know if they actually offered that.

We don't know if they actually offered that.

I reckon they did or something along those lines.  I think it was too much information to come out and not be about right mate.

I'd love to know how he coaches. Pep when he was at Barcelona gave people jobs and positions both defensively and offensively. His arguement was that a player should be able to pass a ball into space without looking if you are there. He should trust you to do your job.

If you consistently didn't do it you got dropped. I recall Henry telling a story of how he drifted from left to right, picked up the ball and scored only to be given a bollocking at half time by Pep.

For all the organisation we have defensively I don't see the same going forward.

There's two things that strike me with boro.

Firstly we look like strangers playing together, there is no appreciation of other people's game.

Secondly if we are so poor in open play then our lack of work on set pieces is criminal. We've decent threats in the area and over a season set pieces could have got us 3,4 or 5 points.

I honestly think our tactic is to get the ball to Valdes as quick as possible.

So whilst he's right he can't play for them he can have an impact (also perhaps dropping Leadbitter and Downing after scoring sends out the wrong message).