oneBoro Forum

Boro v Stoke City (A) 0-2

I will not defend karanka and his managing ability as I was there yesterday and most of the away games this year. It felt like it was goodbye when he was walking back past us waving and clapping. WE as a collective group of fans were awful yesterday, he came over up routed his family turned down a premiership job got us promoted and we got personal against him pathetic. He isn't good enough for this league and he needs to go but with the respect and dignity he has EARNED. Yesterday and ultimately most of the season hasn't been good enough. To a degree SOME players have let him down as well as the club. Ramirez should never be seen in the shirt again. Kids will do anything to wear the shirt and he might as well wipe his backside with it. It's appaling gibbo is letting him to be associated with the club in anyway he is a snake on ziege level. The game yesterday changed when ayala went off as crouch ran the show bernardo couldn't get near him. We were poor yesterday but as fans thinking back including me we were awful

Completely agree RAF I was there yesterday and joined in, it wasn't very nice

• Replies 724
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Very well said RAF and you have made a very valid point, should we turn this into a witch hunt or simply allow SG to do what we all know he should really do.

Getting to be like Mowbray all over again, many good things have conveniently been forgotten and many of us on here (including myself) are guilty of that. And to that as a Boro family "shame on us"

I want him to succeed because every year there has been improvement under him, but this year has been different it just feels like the end

Completely agree. Though IF he stays and IF we survive, then I still would want him to be given another chance in the transfer window / next season.

Big ifs though.

I want him to succeed because every year there has been improvement under him, but this year has been different it just feels like the end

Completely agree. Though IF he stays and IF we survive, then I still would want him to be given another chance in the transfer window / next season.

Big ifs though.

I think the first season there was a really decent improvement, when AK made us tough to beat by being really solid at the back. He got us playing in his way. However, since that point we don't REALLY seem to have moved forwards all that much at all. [i get that we're in the PL, which is massive, but I don' t feel like the team/style of play have really evolved].