oneBoro Forum

Alves whats happening.?

Anyone know whats happening with Alves,supposedly signing last Saturday for Benfica and playing friendlies midweek.

Will he be on the team sheet tomorrow or are we just going to carry on paying his large wage like we ended up doing with Mendy for a couple of seasons.

Anyone got any info.

probably 5 million egyptian pounds, they figured that we didnt check the exchange rates with midos move so wont notice a second time!

Give him a bench seat tonight and then with 20 mins remaining put him on,lets start preparing him for a full season at the Boro.

Its obvious no one wants to take a chance on him and his dodgey foot.

Better to play him than just pay him.

Give him a bench seat tonight and then with 20 mins remaining put him on.

I like that idea.

He`ll get untold amount of stick from our fans though and hopefully that will spark abit of life into him, to score goals and get the f--k out of our football club.

Am I being to harsh there?........NO he mugged us off at the start of the season so he can get f--ked IMO

mfcimages.jpg.9377265090a7fec8fb396a3a1fdd8e52.jpg

I'd rather keep him (apart from the 65K weekly wage) may have struggled last season but maybe the league to resurrect his Herenveen days. Amoebi of Newcastle couldn't hit a thing in previous seasons but got a hat-trick at the weekend and has just scored against Wednesday.

i whish transfer dead line was here so we know were we stand and also its going to be interesting to see how much we lose on alves hopefully not as much as we did with Massimo Maccarone