oneBoro Forum

Alves whats happening.?

As much as I wish I could agree - I don't wish transfer day was on us because that would mean my holibobs would be over.

i whish transfer dead line was here so we know were we stand and also its going to be interesting to see how much we lose on alves hopefully not as much as we did with Massimo Maccarone

I wouldnt count on it, i think we are in for quite a big loss!

The club obviously want to get the Alves deal done soon because then they will know how much loss they have on their hands which will then determine how much they need to raise on selling other players.If there are no offers for Tuncay or Huth close to deadline day then we may be saying goodbye to Johnson and Wheater.Southgate can say all he wants about keeping certain players but finances will dictate who we lose.

I fear you may be right VB, the closer we get to september with the likes of Tuncay and Alves still here, the more likely it is that we will sell other players.

VB your post is not good reading mate.

Once again our youth may have to be sold because foriegners are bleeding the club dry with their high wages.

Lets hope that some one is learning from this,although it as happened in the past and no one learned then did they.:(

Can't we sack him for being sh11te?

THere is no way of him ever coming good in this league. He was on his harris so much last season, with the kind of physical play in this league he may as well just spend the whole game sat down.

He may be more effective too.

We should do what chelsea did whith mutu. He took drugs and they sacked him, then sued him for the transfer fee!

So maybe if we dope his tea, then test him, we should have grounds to sack him and then sue him! Simple really, and we can get all our money back! :)[/align]