Gary Neville on boro

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Not being funny but it does seem as if we are having too many threads about the same subject, I know I put up a similar thread entitled Steve "have ago" Gibson which has touched that subject to a degree

I think it is a massive worry. The longer you go without winning the worse the confidence is in the team. The Everton game at the start of the season would have seemed a decent point however it looks like a massive 2 points dropped now. In the tight games this season we aren't coming out with the wins and unfortunately we have not really deserved anything either in a lot of those games ie Burnley Southampton Watford and Palace.

It's all well and good performing well against United ***nal and Chelsea but we gained 1 point in those games. If we aren't bringing that standard to the lower level teams we will deserve to go down.

I think as a team we need to drop into the relegation zone. Last season and the one before we were at our best when we were chasing, when we knew that we had to win to keep/catch up. Whenever we had a comfortable gap with the opportunity to open it further, we faltered. Dropping into the relegation zone this season is similar to dropping out of the top two last season, it's that splash of cold water to the face, that rocket up the *** that the team needs every now and again to remind them that we aren't comfortable, we aren't going to cruise to our objectives and we need that edge back.

No worries I never believed for a minute we were good enough to stay in the PL.

But I really thought we would have put up a better show for the loyal hardcore fans not go out with a whimper like we are doing.

I always believed as long as we could get out of debt in just this one season it would be ok to go straight back down, but I am worried about the rising wage bill.

The MFC will always have my support no matter what happens.

http://www.gazettelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/premier-league-relegation-predictor-plot-12667859#ICID-FB-Gaz-boro

I did this and had us surviving by a point on 31points. I had us getting one win with Burnley but several draws losing to the big 5. Although I was pretty tough on the bottom 3 :/.

http://www.gazettelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/premier-league-relegation-predictor-plot-12667859#ICID-FB-Gaz-boro

I did this and had us surviving by a point on 31points. I had us getting one win with Burnley but several draws losing to the big 5. Although I was pretty tough on the bottom 3 :/.

I had us third bottom

I had us qualifying for Europe  :rolleyes:

I had us third bottom

***ing brilliant. Do you get in Europe for bottom three now !!!!!!! :)

I had us third bottom

*** brilliant.   Do you get in Europe for bottom three now !!!!!!!  :)

I think it was his prediction from when claudio ranieri takes over and wins the tittle after AK gets the sack  :D

I had us third bottom

*** brilliant.   Do you get in Europe for bottom three now !!!!!!!  :)

I think it was his prediction from when claudio ranieri takes over and wins the tittle after AK gets the sack  :D

Do you not think that Karanka is the man for the job, Dxmge?

I got us on 31 points. Palace on 30. There's always a surprise result in store though, one of Leicester, Hull, Palace or Boro will beat a team in the top 10 as the net tightens at the bottom of the table.

I got us on 31 points. Palace on 30. There's always a surprise result in store though, one of Leicester, Hull, Palace or Boro will beat a team in the top 10 as the net tightens at the bottom of the table.

I think you can pretty safely take us out of that list