oneBoro Forum

catch me up

In all seriousness, I doubt the general mood could be worse really. Not just that we're in the relegation zone and three points adrift for the first time, but more the abject, limp manner in which we succumbed to another defeat without scoring a goal.

Haven't won since December, haven't scored a league goal since January. The team seems to be showing no passion or fight. Either they are not up for it, or aren't playing for Karanka.

Not really sure what can change, except for Karanka leaving. However, I can't see Gibson firing the bullet, and Karanka is too proud to walk so I think it looks like sleep walking our way to relegation without a fight.

The mood is that more or less everyone has accepted that we are going down. At least the fans are. Players are probably planning for next season in their heads

Everyone's pretty happy and laid back about things.

Something wrong CT, that was only one sentence?

I'm beginning to sense a trend here.

If you've read the match day thread you won't need much more.  We're all over the place.

The mood is that more or less everyone has accepted that we are going down. At least the fans are. Players are probably planning for next season in their heads

I don't know how they do things in Denmark, but over here, we'll keep the faith until it's mathematically impossible for us to stay up.

I don't know how they do things in Denmark, but over here, we'll keep the faith until it's mathematically impossible for us to stay up.

Think its just your household