oneBoro Forum

catch me up

The mood is that more or less everyone has accepted that we are going down. At least the fans are. Players are probably planning for next season in their heads

I don't know how they do things in Denmark, but over here, we'll keep the faith until it's mathematically impossible for us to stay up.

I think you're the minority mate not the majority.

The mood is that more or less everyone has accepted that we are going down. At least the fans are. Players are probably planning for next season in their heads

I don't know how they do things in Denmark, but over here, we'll keep the faith until it's mathematically impossible for us to stay up.

I think you're the minority mate not the majority.

Fans are allowed to hope :rolleyes:

Ten games without a win is without doubt a justified sackable point and Gibson must make the call this weekend. It's not just the last ten games but the season and to a point last because the minute we walk on the pitch we defend. Only the fact we went up is because others around faltered and the same reason applies we have just dropped into relegation. I believe we are resigned to going down and to be honest it does not worry me, but I want to see a team that at least creates, has freedom and spirt. I DO NOT believe the team is as bad as what stats show it's the fact AK still does not understand the British game.

While I will obviously be hoping till the very end I can still accept that it's relatively certain we will go down. At least if we continue with the current setup.

Regarding the players I'm quite certain that a lot of players will already be thinking about their future. Players like Valdes, Negredo, Traore and likely Gibson and an expensive player like De Roon are unlikely to want to play in the championship next season. And we all know where Ramirez' head is.

While I will obviously be hoping till the very end I can still accept that it's relatively certain we will go down. At least if we continue with the current setup.

Regarding the players I'm quite certain that a lot of players will already be thinking about their future. Players like Valdes, Negredo, Traore and likely Gibson and an expensive player like De Roon are unlikely to want to play in the championship next season. And we all know where Ramirez' head is.

I think we'd keep traore, Negredo Gibson yes. Valdes might stay. Ramirez has gone already. We would only need a few players to have a very good championship side

I think we'd keep traore, Negredo Gibson yes. Valdes might stay. Ramirez has gone already. We would only need a few players to have a very good championship side

You think we'd pay £10m for Negredo and he'd agree to join a championship side? lol.

You think we'd pay £10m for Negredo and he'd agree to join a championship side? lol.

No I think we'd keep traore. Full stop. Negrado and Gibson .yes they'd go :)