oneBoro Forum

New MFC Manager Thread - Garry Monk Announced

I don't think Gibbo will sack Karanka, it's our first and maybe only season in the Prem, Gibbo hasn't gone for bust in us staying in the Prem so I think he'll still have a plan of Karanka getting us up again next season, the only question for me is if Karanka will walk

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Surely though it is about time we heard from SG even if it is the dreaded "we back Aitor all the way"

I know that we fans probably want to hear something but that is why I mentioned zilch coming from his directon

No I don't feel Gibson should say anything

As long as the manager is here he is being backed. We all know the value of the vote of confidence. It means nothing so why bother

Would changing a manager at this point really do anything? Looking at it what can a new manager do?

Clement at Swansea brought players in who had been shunned by Bradley and started to play players in their proper positions. You can say the same for Leicester.

Who do we have that could come in and do anything Fischer, Downing, Husband, Bamford?

Hull and Palace used the transfer window.

Aside from that could we risk Agnew being in charge for some vital games?

I don't believe ASK can keep us up, I think he's been castrated since the walk out but I also believe that our issues run deeper. Our recruitment has been woeful.

I think the summer is the time for change come what may.

Was it the Swansea game AK said was out the worst performance of the season and we won 3-0? funnily enough, we've not won since....

What's really cost us was all that bull *** about teams not being in our league and mini leagues.

It gave players and managers excuses for *** poor performances as long as it wasn't against a bottom 3 team.

Well it would be this soon after a loss wouldn't it? People are reactive

Do you think it's likely to change like???

Not the overall result as people like to call for the mangers head when things aren't going right. Same at every club.

But I would expect the majority to be less. Same with the onoboro player ratings. When I looked at the individual results from the palace game, the surveys that has been submitted on the Saturday had a lot of 1's in them. The surveys submitted on the Sunday and Monday were more towards the 4/5 ratings on average.

A lot of the votes in that echo poll will have been a venting of frustration.

I think it's the best and the only moment to change the coach, but the question is who to assign?

I saw Hiddink here and yeah I think it would be a good appointment but who else? Pardew? I don't think he'll change a lot.

Who is a real candidate?

I think it's the best and the only moment to change the coach, but the question is who to assign?

I saw Hiddink here and yeah I think it would be a good appointment but who else? Pardew? I don't think he'll change a lot.

Who is a real candidate?

Pardew ??????? You've found the only manager with a worse record this season

Who is a real candidate?

Pardew ???????  You've found the only manager with a worse record this season

Just remembered his name and paste it here haha 

Anyway to be honest I'm not gonna be surprised if Gibson gets him as a manager. I hope I'm mistaken of course. 

What about Ranieri by the way? Would you like to see him?