• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I really don't understand why anyone would want Pearson. He's a horrendous person and I'd want the club in no way associated with him.

Bit late for that we've already been associated

I really don't understand why anyone would want Pearson. He's a horrendous person and I'd want the club in no way associated with him.

:)

What we did in the past stays there :P

Owen Coyle is free, he's on Football on 5: The Championship right now.  

We're going to be back in that dump next season  :(

But if we hire Ranieri he'll clearly steer us clear of relegation and then we'll win the league next year, why wouldn't we want that?!

Was Person who steared them clear. So we would need to appoint Pearson and then Ranieri

Think this is issue with sacking Karanka. There is literally bugger all else about.

My knowledge on the other leagues isn't great but is there no up and comer managing a minnow in Germany/Spain/Italy that could be an option for us?

Think this is issue with sacking Karanka. There is literally bugger all else about.

My knowledge on the other leagues isn't great but is there no up and comer managing a minnow in Germany/Spain/Italy that could be an option for us?

If you're looking for someone stubborn who insults fans, I am available and cheap.

Only joking! I'm expensive.

But if we hire Ranieri he'll clearly steer us clear of relegation and then we'll win the league next year, why wouldn't we want that?!

Was Person who steared them clear. So we would need to appoint Pearson and then Ranieri

My mistake - we'll hire Pearson, fire him in the summer, hire Ranieri & win the league.

We are in a weird situation - must clubs down there, when they get a new manager, they come in, shore up the defense and make the hard to beat. Then they work on set pieces and counters etc to try to nick wins. That's already our tactics except we aren't nicking the wins!

Is it?

We are *** at set pieces and don't counter attack we counter possess.

When was the last time we went box to box with two or three touches on the counter.

I've seen us do it reverse. Every corner seems to be how quick can we get it to Valdes.

We are in a weird situation - must clubs down there, when they get a new manager, they come in, shore up the defense and make the hard to beat. Then they work on set pieces and counters etc to try to nick wins. That's already our tactics except we aren't nicking the wins!

Is it?

We are *** at set pieces and don't counter attack we counter possess.

When was the last time we went box to box with two or three touches on the counter.

I've seen us do it reverse. Every corner seems to be how quick can we get it to Valdes.

Well, I never said we did it very well.