oneBoro Forum

New MFC Manager Thread - Garry Monk Announced

If Leeds don't get promoted this year, I'd love Gary Monk. Done wonders with a poor Leeds side, and was unlucky to get the bullet at Swansea.

He is an absolute snake I wouldn't touch him with a barge poll.

Doing a good job though.

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Whether Gibson sacks Karanka depends a lot on to what degree we've came into this season with a Burnley-esque strategy about going up. Considering our comparatively low spending and reluctance to push the boat out in January for a high quality winger, I think that could be Karanka's saving grace with Gibson. Normally I'd be sure that Karanka would remain in charge as Gibson always keeps faith in the manager, but what could make a big difference is Kenyon advising Gibson as I image that he'll be far more cut-throat. Also the apparent conflict behind the scenes around January time could make Gibson look for a manager to fit better within to the structure of the club. We aren't anywhere near in as bad of a situation as some are making out. I know things can feel bad when you're in the relegation zone of the Premier League but we're still a very attractive proposition to a manager if we sack Karanka. We're in a great position financially, crowds are very high, great infrastructure, best chairman in the country and if worst comes to the worst then we have the core of a very good Championship squad to build a promotion chasing side from.

If Leeds don't get promoted this year, I'd love Gary Monk. Done wonders with a poor Leeds side, and was unlucky to get the bullet at Swansea.

Doing a good job though.

Haha why is he a snake?

Doing a good job though.

Haha why is he a snake?

He smells with his tongue.

Doing a good job though.

Haha why is he a snake?

There's so much but look how he got the Swansea job, downed tools, was whispering in the chairmans ear and lead/organised a player revolt. Then positioned himself as gaffa.

He's two faced with his players, staff and talks more *** to the media than AK.

Doing a good job though.

Haha why is he a snake?

He smells with his tongue.

He eats rodents whole

There's so much but look how he got the Swansea job, downed tools, was whispering in the chairmans ear and lead/organised a player revolt. Then positioned himself as gaffa.

He's two faced with his players, staff and talks more  *** to the media than AK.

Does he speak with forked tongue?

If were looking at a domestic appointment I would prefer Wagner or Brenden Rodgers. If foreign hopefully someone who playa attractive attacking football.

Dont want anymore of this defensive dull boring football we've played past 3 years.