• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Seems to be a bit of chatter on twitter that Aitor has gone.

Probs a load of crap, but anyone else heard anything?

Rumour mill has certainly turned up a notch in the last few hours. He's now 2/5 to lose his job. I'm 99% confident he will be gone by tomorrow evening at the very latest.

I love how in times like these people gravitate to a forum as good as this for support. It's nice that in all the debates and exchanges we're all boro fans and good people deep down :)

He has gone according to boros official twitter account

Fake account with 375 followers. Fake news.

My bad didnt look at that. Dont have twitter, looked genuine to someone who doesnt know

My bad didnt look at that. Dont have twitter, looked genuine to someone who doesnt know

Don't worry about it mate. I almost fell for it myself, twice. :D

Always look for the blue tick first :P

Neither would i this season. Prior to this season i would because he learnt from his mistakes.

I'll have to disagree with you on that.

To be honest, even I - as an avid AK fan - would have to say his learning from mistakes is one of his weakest points. He's a headstrong fella who tends to cut his nose off to spite his face... He's ones of those who's mentality Is a*** the top 10% but who struggles to adapt in order to find himself a*** that 10%.

And Al - from one Al to another, I've been there mate. Both personally and on a familial level. Very tough. Stay strong - you and yours - my man. Positivity is always welcomed Xx

Surely wont be in charge for the cup game. Real shame its had to end like this but lets not forget everything he has done for this club, hopefully he will get a top flight job in Spain and kick on from there.

So sorry to hear that Alan, thoughts with you and the family

Surely wont be in charge for the cup game. Real shame its had to end like this but lets not forget everything he has done for this club, hopefully he will get a top flight job in Spain and kick on from there.

If he is in charge for the cup game, i bet he wins against city and the boro fans who are fickle back him for a couple more games and Gibson hesitates even more about firing him which could see us too far in the mire by the time he gets someone else in.

If he is in charge for the cup game, i bet he wins against city and the boro fans who are fickle back him for a couple more games and Gibson hesitates even more about firing him which could see us too far in the mire by the time he gets someone else in.

Yeah unfortunately if he stays then the next two games are a free hit as we arent expecting to get anything from them, if he is going to be sacked its now or never. There is absolutely no doubt that we are going down unless a big change is made, it might not save us and I agree that the players are equally to blame but we dont really have many other options now.

I do feel like action needs to be taken now. For sure a new manager won't guarantee us anything in terms of staying up, but stick with Karanka and we'll be guaranteed to go down.

For me the 1-3 loss to West Ham at home was a bit of a watershed moment where I didn't really care whether he stayed or went but after the loss against Palace last week I felt he needed to go.

Always look for the blue tick first :P

Been a long day! ? almost thought i had my first exclusive. Strangely i actually feel relieved he hadnt been sacked!