• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

He'll be in charge for the City game. Almost certain he will be for the United game, too. After that is where it begins to get murky.

Is that what you have heard or your opinion?

The latter informed by the former.

I predict that AK won't be Boro manager forever.

There you go, I called it, I'll be back to gloat when he leaves. ;)

Always thought you were ITK Billy.

Now winning lottery numbers for saturday and when we will score our next goal please....ok I agree that second one might be tough :dodgy:

Now winning lottery numbers for saturday and when we will score our next goal please....ok I agree that second one might be tough :dodgy:

I can tell you the numbers, but I can't guarantee which week they'll come up. ;)

I can tell you the numbers, but I can't guarantee which week they'll come up. ;)

I'll take it

I stopped reading at the bit where it stated that middlesbroughs fullbacks aren't given licence to roam forward and overlap I'd say that's exactly what our fullbacks do, that's why we play with 3 dms. I doubt the author has watched many of our matches.

http://bet.unibet.co.uk/football/premier-league/goal-shy-middlesbrough-must-consider-replacing-aitor-karanka-its-too-late

Don't know if anyone else has read this but there are some really quite damming statistics in here

Have get actually watched a game? Saying our full backs aren't allowed to roam forward stopped me from reading the rest.

http://bet.unibet.co.uk/football/premier-league/goal-shy-middlesbrough-must-consider-replacing-aitor-karanka-its-too-late

Don't know if anyone else has read this but there are some really quite damming statistics in here

Have get actually watched a game? Saying our full backs aren't allowed to roam forward stopped me from reading the rest.

That was a bit sketchy more focusing just on the stats really

He'll be in charge for the City game. Almost certain he will be for the United game, too. After that is where it begins to get murky.

Is that some kind of plan you've heard about or something? Or just your opinion?

It just doesn't work when you sack a manager this late into the season. You may say look at Leicester but they are an outstanding case: Champions of England the season before, Still getting decent results in the Champions League, and they brought someone in from within the club who knew the players.

The only person we have like that who wouldn't follow AK out the door is Steve Agnew. He had a chance at Charlton and we all know how that went.