oneBoro Forum

New MFC Manager Thread - Garry Monk Announced

Would any of you be happy with Pardew?

He usually has a decent start whenever he takes over a club before the wheels start coming off.

Pass me the gun...

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think if Karanka was to leave i think short term Hodgson would be a realistic shout he got Fulham out of a similar rut so has the experience. I think he would be a very good appointment for anyone in the bottom half of the table.

Aside from an absolute coup like Mancini or Hiddink, Hodgson would be one of the only suggestions made so far that I'd actually be happy with.

I've suggested hodgson. Before. If we get rid now to get some sort of reaction there's no point in getting some young prospect

AV writing articles on the next Boro boss when the time comes, I think it's happening folks.

I agree they have been ramping up with the anti AK articles for a while now and now this article. 

Only a matter of time IMO. And from the nature of the article the replacement won't be a rookie.

If we couldn't get Mancini or Hiddink until the end of May I'd certainly be tempted to get Hodgson in vastly experienced and he's managed relegation battles before

Totally agree with this

I'd be happy with this.

If we couldn't get Mancini or Hiddink until the end of May I'd certainly be tempted to get Hodgson in vastly experienced and he's managed relegation battles before

Totally agree with this

I'd be happy with this.

With Negredo taking the corners?  :D

Seriously though, Hodgson wouldn't be a bad shout if Gibson pulled the trigger. 

Isn't there an international break following the United game? Could be the perfect time to make a change?

Totally agree with this

I'd be happy with this.

Isn't there an international break following the United game? Could be the perfect time to make a change?

That would mean we won corners which is progress!

Totally agree with this

I'd be happy with this.

Yep next game after United is Swansea April 2nd