• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'd prefer an attack minded coach. We have the defensive organisation sorted. Maybe attack is the best form of defence?

I'd love us to play two up top as I think Negredo could form a fantastic partnership with someone.

Exciting and Nervous times!

Wow now it's actually happened I feel a bit sad.

Surprised on doing it now though, with Warburton and Rowett going to different places. It leads me to think that we have our stall set out higher than that calibre of manager.

It'll be interesting to see how we fare now though with a new approach. What would people prefer to see?

I think that the final straw has been the disagreements with the other players etc. It sounded like a toxic environment.

I think so. I honestly don't think we would have ever gone for either of those two whilst still in with a chance of being a Premier League club next year.

I'm sad and disappointed it didn't work out for Karanka. He'll go on to have a good career as a manager but I think he needs to step back and learn a bit from this experience. We don't really know what's been going on behind the scenes but Agnew isn't the man for me and we'd be certainly relegated. I hope we have a solid and sensible person in mind. If it's true that this decision was made weeks ago then I hope that person is already pretty much agreed.

Guys, don't know about anyone else but I'm so *** numb right now. Correct decision but I'm heartbroken.

Completely agree, but his reluctance to change has been his downfall. Added to that the bust up with the players, the writing was always on the wall.